digitalartnet

Nov 25, 2019
Hi Zusammen

Nur schade, dass es kein Sub Titel gibt wie in (PH) für die hentai Geschichte…
Ich habe das Prob das wenn, (ich den SB3Utility v1.19.4 nutze) die Audio Datei nur rauschen ergibt.
Ein falsches Datenformat wird erstellt so denke ich…

Hat da jemand eine Idee wie man das Richtig extrahiert?

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
so how does one apply the downloadable character cards people are sharing? I used to do the right click and save the png file to the char file of the User Data folder, but that hasn't been working for some cards

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
Finally tried out the game and for now....i'm not that impressed for now. Some of the reasons for that being is that i have now idea if it's possible to change a girl in someone else (Screwthisnoise's), meaning having a fullsave doesn't have that much use as we need are forced to play with a girl not of our choices. The other reason being if this game actually even have a free mode or not u_u

Dashsolo

Sep 1, 2019
Finally tried out the game and for now....i'm not that impressed for now. Some of the reasons for that being is that i have now idea if it's possible to change a girl in someone else (Screwthisnoise's), meaning having a fullsave doesn't have that much use as we need are forced to play with a girl not of our choices. The other reason being if this game actually even have a free mode or not u_u
You can choose whatever girls you want. Make your own. Even using another save, you can just make the girls look like whatever you want. Use the data terminal.

27X

Oct 30, 2019

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You can switch girls out in game, you are not stuck with the ones you chose first in the beginning or at each pod. The full save gets you to the housing island at the end of the story without actually having to play it and also allows you to load in up to four girls if that save has all pods activated. The save included in Better Repack has no girls loaded, but I think it might have all pods powered, allowing you to select all four instead of just three plus the one you chose to start with. You can customize girls at any point, in game at the same terminals used to load them in and on the main menu. Be warned that, unlike some previous games, editing in game using the terminals does save the changes to the girl's PNG instead of the save file.

Sep 17, 2019
so how does one apply the downloadable character cards people are sharing? I used to do the right click and save the png file to the char file of the User Data folder, but that hasn't been working for some cards
did you set Writeable to your User Folder ? Maybe a Writeprotect Problem?

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
So there is indeed a single island only ..the housing island is just a small empty space. You can populate it for sure but it has no story.

that last command for what to do said take the boat to other islands... well it is remarkable the AI is superb and very complex and advanced. It is in some ways a showplace for the advances of Japanese AI which i suppose was the real intent.

well done ILLUSOIN...finally the Sexy Resort games have paid off.

it is fun to try to guess the story of the ruined resort and who the heck was Shane anyway? woudl be nice to have more story to learn. maybe there is in Japanese.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
So there is indeed a single island only ..the housing island is just a small empty space. You can populate it for sure but it has no story.

that last command for what to do said take the boat to other islands... well it is remarkable the AI is superb and very complex and advanced. It is in some ways a showplace for the advances of Japanese AI which i suppose was the real intent.

well done ILLUSOIN...finally the Sexy Resort games have paid off.

it is fun to try to guess the story of the ruined resort and who the heck was Shane anyway? woudl be nice to have more story to learn. maybe there is in Japanese.
I am Shane... Shan on the other hand (LOL!) seems to have been the Island and Artificial Girl's creator. Shan the merchant seems to be a former assistant to Shan the creator, but during whatever catastrophe occurred, she has either glitched, or assumed the role of the creator herself in his/her stead, maintaining the island and the AI girl stasis pods...

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Things we know:

Girl 1 knows japanese and english, so does Stoic

Girl 2 can read and write, so can Friendly

Girl 3 is basically a blank slate, but does remember there's a secret on the island; thinks Shan is a human but thinks you should find girl 4, also knows what medicine is and does

Confident remembers Shan and Beauty are two different people, Shan was a man and Beauty was his first creation, Confident also knows Shan is flawed as in made flawed because she was the first try

Positive has zero short term memory but can remember when both islands were populated and what tools are and what to do with them even if you don't show her, so does girl 1, she can't fix a fishing pole but she knows fish are good to eat (but doesn't understand cooking until you show her)

Friendly remembers pregnant women and is sad she can't be a "real mom" and pretty much wants to adopt you

Confident remembers a mistake she made and wishes she was good at everything but accepts she isn't, she also remembers the island being destroyed and being hit by storms

Positive remembers spicy food being "scary"

Confident remembers that even if you don't like doing a thing it helps other people especially if they are in danger and trouble, and that everyone should "stick together" even if they don't get along or something bad will happen like before

Stoic remembers friendly animals and not undertanding why they were friendly

For an Illusion game there's quite a bit of meat this time around, thematically speaking.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes