wetari

Dec 27, 2018
anyone found all the terminals that add girls?

i've found the one near the second base and the hidden one after restoring power. can't seem to find the last one

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
do u have to ge tthe materials for the kitchen or does it just give it to u?

been reading the posts and not seeing anything on it

billybob1212

Nov 29, 2017
I tried that and she still just runs around everything I built, and just shuffles through bushes and occasionally fishes. She's been at 0% fullness for 3 ingame days now.
The cooking station also has its own storage. Put food in there cooked and uncooked.

cakeplz15

Sep 13, 2017
Can someone tell me what the dialog options in advice do, because the translation is wonky and I'm having trouble.
Also how do you increase their heat in rain and in general ?

Crow Armbrust

Devoted Member
Apr 29, 2018
Does this have a mod that increases the quality of the game? because I want to remove it slows me at stake (my pc is very good xD)

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
so finally get to play this game and i am too lazy to actually finish the game, anyone got the full save yet?

BlackStallion

May 17, 2017
so finally get to play this game and i am too lazy to actually finish the game, anyone got the full save yet?
Well I got to the the housing island, which is basically an island where you can build a big house. I just don't have anything proper unlocked or the materials to do so.

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
How do I capture a chicken?
have wildflower seeds and a carrier on hand and walk (with shift) towards the chicken and then right click.
if you run at normal speed, the chicken will run away.
Same goes for cats, but you need to use a catfish instead of seeds.

Reactions: Big.Joe

BlackStallion

May 17, 2017
anyone found all the terminals that add girls?

i've found the one near the second base and the hidden one after restoring power. can't seem to find the last one
Terminals.png

I circled them. As far as I know you can get 3 girls. you can re-use the terminals to change the appearance or the girl as a whole.

Reactions: EroShane

aiw12

Sep 22, 2019
Is it just me or does turning the crosshair off not work in character creation?

Also, anyone else lose the ability to turn their character? Reloading doesn't even fix it, my character is stuck facing one direction.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zaous
Jun 22, 2017
Hi guys, my game crash and close when i go to chara creator, put a girl on studio, or triyng to start a game, anyone knows why this happen? I have a amd phenon II.

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
I think someone mentioned the ability to expand your pouch,
I suppose it has something to do with crafting a bag but again the crafting table is filled with ???

we really need a list of crafting requirements just so people can know what to farm for : P

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes