Woolgrief

May 20, 2017
Hello guys im new to this game. I need some help. Does anyone know if you can change the key controler (hotkeys) in the game ? Some of they key in my keyboard doesnt seem work. Thats why if anyone know, can you tell me how to change the binding keys

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Calling someone stupid just because he can't find anything in the said thread, it's not very "calm and polite". Want to try again, then?
If you have enough time to spend through 322 pages of the same things repeated all over again (which I highly doubt, because people have different questions and they don't do the same over and over) be my guest, but I'm not willing to. I have other things to do, and mind you, I didn't forced anyone to search for me and link what I asked. I asked politely for it and if someone didn't answered me in the least, oh well, I would've done the "plan B" solution. Luckily someone replied to me and I thanked him for that. This, again, is politeness. Not calling someone "stupid".

Also, you're talking about reading for finding stuff.. but you don't really read what others write most of the time, right? Here, let me simplify things:
- No, in the OP there's nothing mentioned about a possible transfer from the english text of the steam version to the jp one. Neither in the "Installation", neither in the "Changelog", neither in the "Modding" and neither in the "Useful link". Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I doubt that will happen (unless of course some funny uploader or anything else, modify the OP for helping you, that is)
- And quoting what I said previously this really makes me think that even you don't read what people says, and just answer because you need to.
- So again, if I had noticed your answer, I wouldn't have asked for it. So in the end, I'll still say "Thank you" to you since you said to me what I asked, even if totally not in a polite way.

That said, I'm done. Others have more serious problems than this and I don't want to "flood" the thread with this unnecessary matter. Have a nice day.
It’s hard for me to explain anything to a child in an adult forum. If you think me too smart and don’t understand what a forum is, that there are several thousand pages in a topic, and that you need to read the information in the OP yourself, and the main source is the author’s patreon, which does not need to be searched for ...
Questions really need to be asked and For this, the topic was created, but when questions related to the game that are not written in the game manual are normal. But when questions related to the fact that someone is too lazy to find something that already exists, moreover when it is in the OP. This is no longer the level of an adult forum. If you need a nanny who will serve you, contact her. But the forum is used by adults who do not need such a nanny. And I really want to see a question that is not related to the theme where to find the update or how to use the archiver ...
Searching on a topic and reading it yourself is not for you, so use one useful feature - the blacklist. Bring everyone who offends you there and communicate only with the right users. I am the right candidate for your blacklist ...
In addition, I also do not want to do more spam communication with you. You can continue to “search” with personal nanny, over time for pages in the topic will become much more ...

Reactions: Buttler

xxr24

Nov 4, 2019
is it normal that when im downloading the files i get data files from 002-010 and not winrar files and if it is how should i start the game with that ?

Buttler

Dec 17, 2019
is it normal that when im downloading the files i get data files from 002-010 and not winrar files and if it is how should i start the game with that ?

Maybe this will help.
Whenever I download multi-volume archives, the browser each time asks where to save each part - you always need to specify the same folder. Moreover, it happens that the browser does not ask about the FIRST part of the archive and saves it independently in the TEMP folder. In this case, by going to the 'downloads' tab of my browser (Firefox), I open the folder where the FIRST part of the archive is saved and transfer this part to the rest of the archive.
My English is not very good, it's google translation.
I hope I clearly explained.

xxr24

Nov 4, 2019
Maybe this will help.
Whenever I download multi-volume archives, the browser each time asks where to save each part - you always need to specify the same folder. Moreover, it happens that the browser does not ask about the FIRST part of the archive and saves it independently in the TEMP folder. In this case, by going to the 'downloads' tab of my browser (Firefox), I open the folder where the FIRST part of the archive is saved and transfer this part to the rest of the archive.
My English is not very good, it's google translation.
I hope I clearly explained.
Hmm thanks i think i know what you mean because i was trying to install it on chrome and apparently it did not work but on firefox i can decide if i want it to be in winrar or not. Im installing now with winrar i hope that this will solve it. Thanks for your help.

xxr24

Nov 4, 2019
Its still not working i dont really understand what i should do i downloaded everything and the part 1 is the only winrar data that i have and the rest are datas from 002-010

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Its still not working i dont really understand what i should do i downloaded everything and the part 1 is the only winrar data that i have and the rest are datas from 002-010
That's a multiple part archive, the second part on doesn't get read as a WinRAR file, but it will automatically unpack if you start with the first part.

Reactions: xxr24

Moxines

Apr 6, 2020
Hello guys im new to this game. I need some help. Does anyone know if you can change the key controler (hotkeys) in the game ? Some of they key in my keyboard doesnt seem work. Thats why if anyone know, can you tell me how to change the binding keys
If you have mods you can change in the plugin settings...if you dont Idk...

Moxines

Apr 6, 2020
OK....new donwload it is then....got the lates versions of WinRAR and 7z and still getting an errror message
Try to run as administrator...or try to force it with the extract "button"...try direct play from the rar and add what you need in the rar

Moxines

Apr 6, 2020
Hi Everyone, i would like to ask if there is only 1 threesome position ?
Thanks in advance
There is one in this section (PHOTO BELLOW) for this one you need to make a girl to follow you and after go to another girl and ask sex...

Reactions: Aschie

Woolgrief

May 20, 2017
If you have mods you can change in the plugin settings...if you dont Idk...
Thx for the answer. I try to search the mod yesterday but havent found it. Can you recommend what mod should I search ? My problem is turn out my camera view in game is often rotate 180 by itself. Thats why i want to change the hotkey.

burserk

Mar 14, 2019
so i downloaded all 10 from nopy links and when i go to extract the first one it only extracts the first one and not the 2-10 that are not winrar files. so what do i do any one?

azzure

May 8, 2018
hello there, i just want to ask a bit of question
Recently, i've already download the latest game and it's successfully run and i play a bit of the game. After that i close the application to apply the mod.

And after i re open it again, the game suddenly left white screen, not responding, and crash. I also have try to delete the mod, erase the game and extract it again. Is there someone happen like me?

S_Diamond_1

Mar 21, 2020
so i downloaded all 10 from nopy links and when i go to extract the first one it only extracts the first one and not the 2-10 that are not winrar files. so what do i do any one?
Typically the downloads for AI Shoujo are either all in one 32+/- GB download (torrent download) or in ten sections
(Mega, Google, or likewise download site). In the event of a ten section download, only unpack the section, not all of the content. For example, the section name may be 001 or 002 etc... that is what you will need to unpack. DO NOT unpack any internal zip files as they need to remain compressed for the side-loader to work correctly. If you do not know what a side-loader is, worry not. Just remember that MODs often come in .zip format and the side-loader knows how to handle them.

Follow the directions in the read-me documentation but for a more general rule of thumb, just create a Windows Directory Folder on your C drive named AI Shoujo. Place the 10 unpacked sections into that directory folder. Be sure to run the fix_registry batch file first. Then you can run the init_settings file to start the game. Once you start the init_settings file you will be awarded a window showing the repack graphic screen with all the settings for screen resolution, yes/no to run the console window, and yes/no to run the graphics mod during the game (graphics mod is essential in my opinion) language prefs all on the left side. On the right side of the graphic are all the choices for adding to the game and or using the studio mode. Once your resolution is set and use graphics mod is ticked, go ahead and start the game for the first time. You can change your settings anytime you start the game with the init_settings start.

Note: Some repacks will completely expand (the right way) when the first section is opened. My instructions assume (hehe) that yours opened only the first section leaving the other 9 zip files jammed tighter than a ducks bottom.

If starting the game for the first time, (by pressing start game from repack graphic screen) do not get worried if nothing happens for a wee bit or you get a white screen wiff nuffin there. Do not panic.. either sit patiently or go grab a cold snack and come right back. It sometimes takes a bit for the game to load the first time (and that is on a "strong as bull" type PC.) If your PC / Laptop is a bit of a potato, join a friend for lunch then come back to see the the game started.

I know there a lot of new users, I wish I had this simple explanation then.

Last edited:
Reactions: mack646 and SuBBaaS
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes