alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
HELP ! so im not gonna torrent it but when ever i download it from any of the websites i get [

] and idk what to do, they all cant be corrupted :(
It is as it says, the archive corrutped during download.

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
Just found out about Honey Select 2 which is... disappointing. Honestly I was hoping Illusion would be making some DLC islands to further explore and mess with. Is it possible for the community to create their own and is there enough interest in this game to even bother doing so?

Reactions: archmancer8

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Just found out about Honey Select 2 which is... disappointing. Honestly I was hoping Illusion would be making some DLC islands to further explore and mess with. Is it possible for the community to create their own and is there enough interest in this game to even bother doing so?
They already did several DLCs for this.

On a completely separate note: I just realized there are more fade to black type event conversations even once you get through all four hearts. I just got one on a 4 heart girl for the second time.

Mar 25, 2020
Heard what they gonna do in HS2 will be implemented on AIS too. a few pose, items and stuff like that. Not sure if theres more to HS2 to give.

I expected something like new personalities and furnitures.

Pretty goddamn sure that implementing furnitures is reasonably not too much of a burden for modders. SOmeone already did it with FF online beds, and neo studio... got A LOT more, there a huge mod scene in neostudio2 from what ive seen, because better fps, more poses to play with and etc... only to make small scenes and pics tho.

I'll try a smaller file, then. Maybe that's the problem. The one I'm trying is 600MB and 10HRs long. EDIT: Nope, 4MB and 3m50s long, still says none on the list with no way to change it.
Be sure its wav. go to the music furniture, a windows will pop up, press the button in its at the bottom and the audio folder should pop up where your music should be, and you ll be able to pick one of them ( userdata/audio). only wav.
I made an "album" from mp3 converting them into wav and it works perfectly. not sure if theres a time/weight limit for the song, guess there is from what you're sayin.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Heard what they gonna do in HS2 will be implemented on AIS too. a few pose, items and stuff like that. Not sure if theres more to HS2 to give.

Pretty goddamn sure that implementing furnitures is reasonably not too much of a burden for modders. SOmeone already did it with FF online beds, and neo studio... got A LOT more, there a huge mod scene in neostudio2 from what ive seen, because better fps, more poses to play with and etc... only to make small scenes and pics tho.

Be sure its wav. go to the music furniture, a windows will pop up, press the button in its at the bottom and the audio folder should pop up where your music should be, and you ll be able to pick one of them ( userdata/audio). only wav.
I made an "album" from mp3 converting them into wav and it works perfectly. not sure if theres a time/weight limit for the song, guess there is from what you're sayin.
I got it working thanks to the file I was provided, that gave me a bit of insight into what is or isn't compatible. I had read through search that I needed to use either ogg or wav, but none of the ogg files worked and only the wav HiddenGameMember gave me worked at first. It turned out the wavs that didn't work didn't convert correctly, so they wouldn't work at all, even in an external media player. I found that out by trying it in VLC and it failed to play. I also found out there is some sort of size or length limit because I had a 3hr file, converted off a 10hr file, set up and that showed in the list once I correctly converted it, but didn't play. I now have a shorter 3m50s file that plays just fine.

May 17, 2019
penis going through the girls , is there any way to fix this?
Go to Character Editor from the Terminal and change the Uncensor Type for Male Char.

There are 3 types:
  • One type is "Mosaic censored".
  • One group of Uncensored with the clipping issue like you having.
  • Another group of Uncensored having apparent Telescope/ invert issue.
Choose your poison. ┐(︶▽︶)┌

There is AI_PVCollider mod, but it's still in testing phrases. I'd not recommend to use it.

Both AIS and HS2 will be compatible with each other in CharCard/ Scenes. AIS's NEOv2 will be the base framework for HS2, but HS2 will add more dynamic lightings/ animations/ parenting structures/ etc.

It's kinda pointless to import furniture into the main game since the STUDIO is more fitting as you have more freedom to play with the models. Besides, they have to bind the interaction_code (H-Scene trigger/ interaction) or sth similar to the furniture model as well if they decide to do so. That's only my guess.

Why you'd want another dead island to explore is beyond my comprehension. People complain about the grinding aspect in AIS, either too much or too little. People get disappointed b/c the AIS story is short but yet not realizing there are lots of personalities of the girls to explore.

( ಠ ͜ʖ ಠ) Pleasing people so hard...

gurpreet6008

Apr 12, 2018
how to extract this game only file 1 is compatible with winrar all the remaining parts are not even getting unzipped through 7zip

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
penis going through the girls , is there any way to fix this?
Go into the male creator and change the guy's dick to one of the TAMA ones.

Go to Character Editor from the Terminal and change the Uncensor Type for Male Char.

There are 3 types:
  • One type is "Mosaic censored".
  • One group of Uncensored with the clipping issue like you having.
  • Another group of Uncensored having apparent Telescope/ invert issue.
Choose your poison. ┐(︶▽︶)┌

There is AI_PVCollider mod, but it's still in testing phrases. I'd not recommend to use it.

Both AIS and HS2 will be compatible with each other in CharCard/ Scenes. AIS's NEOv2 will be the base framework for HS2, but HS2 will add more dynamic lightings/ animations/ parenting structures/ etc.

It's kinda pointless to import furniture into the main game since the STUDIO is more fitting as you have more freedom to play with the models. Besides, they have to bind the interaction_code (H-Scene trigger/ interaction) or sth similar to the furniture model as well if they decide to do so. That's only my guess.

Why you'd want another dead island to explore is beyond my comprehension. People complain about the grinding aspect in AIS, either too much or too little. People get disappointed b/c the AIS story is short but yet not realizing there are lots of personalities of the girls to explore.

( ಠ ͜ʖ ಠ) Pleasing people so hard...
The ones that telescope are designed to do that to avoid the clipping, it isn't an issue.

how to extract this game only file 1 is compatible with winrar all the remaining parts are not even getting unzipped through 7zip
The rest are all a part of that one file, start extracting the one file and the rest will automatically follow. You will then get another file that may be missing the dot before the file extension. In this case, put the dot to the left of 7z on the far right side of the file name.

WeirdSpirit

Apr 14, 2020
always thought that the dark matter was rotten/burnt food, since my cook girl dont create any, nor does it appear in the storage. My "daughter" girl tho, it seems that when she cook, things get messy and she ends up being ill

Not sure tho, but always happen the same
It's a joke; they're so bad at cooking that they end up creating dark matter - something so burnt, obnoxious, and weird, that the only way you can call it is... dark matter.

Variety, doing anything else, exploring; it just adds some flavor to the game. It's like I mention on my review, "eat rice together" gets old, there should be more stuff to do not necessarily related to grinding. Plus, more conversation branches maybe, to ease the personality exploration/development aspect. Come on, AIS has a lot of potential.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It's a joke; they're so bad at cooking that they end up creating dark matter - something so burnt, obnoxious, and weird, that the only way you can call it is... dark matter.

Variety, doing anything else, exploring; it just adds some flavor to the game. It's like I mention on my review, "eat rice together" gets old, there should be more stuff to do not necessarily related to grinding. Plus, more conversation branches maybe, to ease the personality exploration/development aspect. Come on, AIS has a lot of potential.
Maybe that's what the devs were thinking when they put dark matter into the game. :ROFLMAO:

dylandog666777

Apr 22, 2020
Hey, I have a question I didn't find the answer for on the anime wiki. It's about sex positions.
If I play as a female I have access to only standing fingering the girl, as a male I can kiss, standing cuni, standing, standing doggy and thighs and the girl can masturbate me.
I very much doubt these are the only accessible positions, so how do you unlock the others? Is it from the girls experience? From the story advancement? A hidden player advancement?

WeirdSpirit

Apr 14, 2020
Hey, I have a question I didn't find the answer for on the anime wiki. It's about sex positions.
If I play as a female I have access to only standing fingering the girl, as a male I can kiss, standing cuni, standing, standing doggy and thighs and the girl can masturbate me.
I very much doubt these are the only accessible positions, so how do you unlock the others? Is it from the girls experience? From the story advancement? A hidden player advancement?
AFAIK, depends on the place and furniture. But lesbian is way too limited. It should (IMO) have the same "I service her" as when playing with a male character.

Reactions: dylandog666777

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
AFAIK, depends on the place and furniture. But lesbian is way too limited. It should (IMO) have the same "I service her" as when playing with a male character.
Lesbian sex really is that limited, they focused almost exclusively on vanilla.

Reactions: dylandog666777

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So I'm starting to mess with the warp panels and I seem to be in a bit of an impasse as far as how I want to lay them out in my actual main base on the housing island. The problem is, even though there are four, they are limited to two per color. That means a total of eight warp points, so I could only ever travel from one point to one other point and back on a single color and would not be able to get to other warp points from the destination point of any given color, only the starting point. I would also have to consolidate all my starting warp points to one single warp hub to make it work right. My housing island compound is huge and can take a considerable amount of time to walk through, especially with the trees making it so I almost always have to walk the entire outer perimeter of the island to get back to the other side instead of crossing on a straight line. Any suggestions?

Mar 25, 2020
I gotta find the limit of that musicplayer thing ingame, gonna make a own composed music patched with some ambiental sounds for X themes with day/night variant.

Making a cottage in the forest map on res island and not hearing even birds make me playing this incomfortably.

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes