Nasedo

Aug 11, 2018
Just download the whole game as a whole 1.2 package. Don't update from 1.0 to 1.2.
It fixed every problem I had.
I was updated from 1.0 to 1.1, from 1.1 to 1.2 and finally applied BetterRepack (R1.2 Hotfix).exe and... added AI_UncensorSelector.dll

Game works fine (except performance issues) on Intel + nVidia and I had no reason to complain. I could download 'clean' 1.2 version - but for now, it's reasonably good as it is.

Only issue I may have, but it's not a repack problem, choosing a protagonist as a woman. In erotic scene(s) leading woman is being treated like a man. And what is most important... woman as protagonist got animated-censored-penis during the scenes... and it looks quite funny.
Could anyone confirm a clean install of 1.2 fixing this... or maybe anyone has a solution for this particular problem?

Reactions: edhorren

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
how does one care for her, exactly? she doesnt have any button prompts when she's in bed?
That's odd... quirk of version or install, possible mod interference?

Either...

A: the infection is far enough along that she will confess to feeling ill and you should get a "give medicine" dialogue option;

B: she collapses on the ground, whereby you carry her to a bed and then click on her and select "give medicine;"

C: her illness has not progressed far enough (pre-collapse) to take medicine yet (just wait another day);

or D: you do not have the appropriate medicine in your inventory (carried in your pouch/bag on your person not in any storage container) and she has a cold and you are offering digestive medicine or she has upset stomach and you are offering cold medicine (etc.)...

Any/all other possibilities and you are somehow glitched. Try going to sleep and passing the day, save/relaunch game, etc. If this doesn't fix it then check for a corrupted file, you may need to reinstall the game...

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
how does one care for her, exactly? she doesnt have any button prompts when she's in bed?
Also, is there a light source or interactive environment item near the bed blocking your dialogue option? Usually look at the top left of the screen and see if it is saying turn off lights or something. If not, then I don't know, it isn't working right...

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
A solution would be welcome. The quest didn't update after moving to the housing island.
All 4 girls are on the first island... They are all in the pods, you need to insert a battery into each terminal to choose a girl. Also, you need to have 4 pre-made girls in your available list of girls... When you power up the terminals with the battery then select the option "a girl appears." I have never left the original island yet and have all 4 girls...

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
I might be stating the obvious here, but to unlock more sex scenes you gotta raise your affection with the girls. Also, some scenes are locked by locations. For example, the camera and restraint is locked to sex on the ground. So, kind of change sex locations and see what'cha get.

Also, I suggest crafting items occasionally. Like crafting wood into charcoal. Because, you never know when you're gonna need carbon.

Medicine for the girls can usually be found using the net.

There's these glowing blue boxes that spawn, I think daily, either in the city near the ocean and/or at the beach where you first started that you can loot and might have rare items. They might be more of them, but I haven't found them.

Cooking vault is in stove tops, not in campfires. Shoving food into that let's the girls eat.
At the end of the long pier West of the ruins camp...

hentaigunman

Apr 21, 2019
got a weird bug my girl wont eat. like never! when i tell her to go eat she says ok then go to the kitchen and wont eat she colapsd like 5 times all ready...
i really need the help

Last edited:

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
What is supposed to happen when you repair the boat? I get a message "all areas unlocked" and quest log stops there, i cant interact with the boat again and my chara remains on the starting island (i have 4 girls at 4 stars)

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
What is supposed to happen when you repair the boat? I get a message "all areas unlocked" and quest log stops there, i cant interact with the boat again and my chara remains on the starting island (i have 4 girls at 4 stars)
Do you have v1.0.0 or 1.0.1? The next island was added on 1.0.1, but you aren't missing much frankly.
You visit it and that's where it ends (for now?), and it's just a big patch of empty land with nothing to do except go wild with base-building if you're into it.

Though with how clunky base-building is atm, it's more of a chore than fun.

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Do you have v1.0.0 or 1.0.1? The next island was added on 1.0.1, but you aren't missing much frankly.
You visit it and that's where it ends (for now?), and it's just a big patch of empty land with nothing to do except go wild with base-building if you're into it.

Though with how clunky base-building is atm, it's more of a chore than fun.
Oh is that seriously the end of the story? It was just getting interesting...
I love base building, but i already have my top notch mancave, and seemingly no settlement needs my help, so guess ill skip on the island for now? I see ppl start to have more problems with new updates
Thanks for info

Reactions: EroShane

Visqaron

Oct 18, 2019
All 4 girls are on the first island... They are all in the pods, you need to insert a battery into each terminal to choose a girl. Also, you need to have 4 pre-made girls in your available list of girls... When you power up the terminals with the battery then select the option "a girl appears." I have never left the original island yet and have all 4 girls...
Mate! Tnx for that roundup. I need to verify if my game even works properly.

Reactions: EroShane

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Anyone know how to get back from the housing island? The boat is missing and you can't use the map to travel back afaik.
Approach the pier and there's an interaction icon for the ship (ship's not there though), it's to the left of the torch.

Reactions: skydolphin

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Could you post the stats for the girls that are dominant? I've tried messing around with their stats but can't get them to take charge.
Sure...

GIRL POWER309253280
TRUST393380301
HUMANITY352193414
INSTINCT499602577
TRANSFORMATION442313333
VIGILANCE29423884
SOCIALITY350278326
DARKNESS468394301

Reactions: frikkn
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes