EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
asdashdh.png

Overview:
The classic story of a poor young man living in an insignificant village, but things take a drastic turn(very original)
more info on the first patreon post​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-01
Release Date: 2024-06-01
Developer: MaterTuaGames -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1 Prologue - Part 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
HAIRY VERSION

Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

HAIRLESS VERSION
Win/Linux
: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

Patches: -

u1s1i10.jpg u1s1i21.jpg u1s1i41.jpg u1s2i38.jpg u1s2i39.jpg u1s3i12.jpg u1s4i40.jpg u1s5i10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
MaterTuaGames Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!
Incest and patreon, yeah better make a Subscribestar and/or Boosty account right about now.
No backhanded insults please, that also counts as kink shaming.

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

Last edited:

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Well... the model / asset choices

The blonde girl from the market looks solid.

Then we have the other girl with the rust-dyed hair, same model as used in Corruption Town

Little sister is obviously one of BlueJaunte's models (which all look the same)

But the MC and his mother? God how awful.
The mother's body looks simply bizarre, like she's planning to host a circus inside her bra cups.
MC himself uses the terrible douchebag hairstyle, it is grey and looks like plastic.

Both look really uncanny compared to the three others listed above. At least give the mother some proper eye textures and use a concave iris morph.

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
Oh, just noticed the "Netorare" in planned tags. Well that's sad :(
Sure it's probably "avoidable"...however... "avoidable" often just means "it did happen, the player was just spared from witnessing it".
If the good dev could enlighten us regarding this particular future Tag, that would be in everyone's best interest.

Dec 16, 2019
I have to ask since you are planning the multiple penetration and a variety of stuff closely related, What about sharing. Personally I hate when Devs thinking that cucking is the only way. Sharing or even hotwifing in reality is more about the male allowing and experiencing the joy of their partner pleasure with other people while they watching, be part of or hearing about after. It put the male in the position of control and deciding the actions of the woman, so dominance. Cucks are submissive and derive pleasure in the pain they feel of humiliation. There is nothing more dominating that having a partner being desired so much you put a alpha male into a submissive position just to be with her for a moment, and with them knowing that at any point you can take it all away. Then there is her lust knowing that she is yours to do what you want with and while the goal is her pleasure she has not choice. It also relates to orgasm denial. In the sharing situation forcing two people to obey your commands WHEN or IF they can finish. But in the end the goal is that everyone has fun is happy and leaves satisfied. So ya wish more Devs understood this concept and not just if partner is with someone else it has to be a horrible experience for the MC and they are a sub. The rewrite of TACOS has changed enough to understand most of this except having the MC in a full DOM position, still seems to change it to voyeur or equal group sex.

Also cudo's on hair. Not into all models looking like they still have not hit puberty. It doesn't always have to be an unkept forest, but nothing at all for everyone is just not realistic. There are styling that can be done. Options people. Give options :)

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
It looks very good indeed. Hopefully it lives upto expectations with those tags.

Best of luck to the developer. Nice one. :coffee:

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes