loikl

Feb 14, 2018
MaterTuaGames "Mind Control, Multiple penetration, Netorare, Prostitution, Rape, Sexual Harassment, Voyeurism" :sick::sick: in the game with incest, harem, pregnancy and romance? :KEK: You don't plan on making money from this game, do you? It's a disastrous combination, and a headshot to yourself at the start.
I'm going to play devil's advocate for 5 minutes, and I want to believe that the dev is considering NTR for the MC to steal someone else's wife (Netori), that's not unusual, and some devs have mentioned that they don't know the difference. This would make sense considering that the MC looks man enough to have a harem and steal someone else's wife and not the other way around. :ROFLMAO:

If not, then it would be another dev. illusion that seeks to "please everyone", even if this means that it does not make the slightest sense or coherence in the story.

Only time will tell.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019
I'm going to play devil's advocate for 5 minutes, and I want to believe that the dev is considering NTR for the MC to steal someone else's wife (Netori), that's not unusual, and some devs have mentioned that they don't know the difference. This would make sense considering that the MC looks man enough to have a harem and steal someone else's wife and not the other way around. :ROFLMAO:

If not, then it would be another dev. illusion that seeks to "please everyone", even if this means that it does not make the slightest sense or coherence in the story.

Only time will tell.
It says Netorare, and not Netori or NTR.
Which means it would be your second assumption that the dev seeks to "please everyone" by pleasing nobody.

Either way, for me, it's an instant ignore thread and move on.

hf1024

Apr 8, 2022
MaterTuaGames: The pussy_points variable never increments in this version of the game because you forgot the equal sign. Not a big deal as it's not used yet though.

Also, replacing every incest roles with "friend" makes the dialogues sound weird, but I understand the intent.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes