Wich do you preffer

• Don't care

• Hairy pussy

• Shaved pussy

Results are only viewable after voting.

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
What the heck does "pay to win" mean in a patch context? This isn't a friggin' free-to-play online shooter game - that description makes absolutely NO sense.

MaterTuaGames

Apr 24, 2024
MaterTuaGames

Could you please breakdown some tags for the players here if not in the Dev Notes, there are a lot of people who feel very particular about NTR or other potentially controversial kinks.

I can see there is an NTR tag but I can't tell if it's optional & by optional I mean you actually have to make the choice to get a girl to fuck others or it's a "Bad ending" type of thing

Some may consider lesbian Stuff NTR, I love lesbian content so I don't consider that NTR but yeah could you please let me know what's up and also add more information too the dev notes about different paths or if NTR and other content may or may not be avoidable

(avoidable as in its not canon, doesn't happen behind the scenes, it isn't skipped, it just doesn't happen because MC & LI did other things instead)

Thanks in advance and best of luck regardless of whatever you do with the game
everything avoidable if you choose or choose not to fail, and everything is canon if you choose it, there won't be forced cuck shit on you with the option to just don't see it but is still happening, either is or isn't

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The "Pay to Win" patch just seems to access incest day dreams and fantasy's in addition to the actual incest that the normal patch gives.

During a scene with the sister in the bedroom MC starts to day dream but it gets cut short, I think the "Pay to Win" gives the full thing if you have the right release

This is all a guess

Reactions: AlterdStates7

Srpan

Dec 23, 2020
It's a good game, but you can get a bad image with the comments, but everything you don't want to see is avoidable, I hope the game can receive good support so that it releases updates more often, I liked it a lot

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Aihvala [v0.3 Prologue Final] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.​

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: - -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .​

Last edited:

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
MaterTuaGames good game, I love it.

so what angle are you going with at the end?
*branch family that fell off and now they are the only ones who can sit on the "chair"
*mom/dad missing child of the "boss" family
*prophesy/seer/magic rock chose the MC as the new "manager"

hopefully, it will NOT be because the mom had an affair. that would be cliche and it would lower the quality of the writing and the mom character.

Edit: OR maybe the brother was going to marry the princess and that was the announcement he was making and now that he is dead someone has to replace him(MC)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ann87ra and Weyrd

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3690648

Overview:
The classic story of a poor young man living in an insignificant village, but things take a drastic turn(very original)
(will add more lore here later)​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-14
Release Date: 2024-08-14
Developer: MaterTuaGames - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3 Prologue - Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
HAIRY VERSION

Win/Linux: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

HAIRLESS VERSION
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - -
PIXELDRAIN -

Patches: -

View attachment 3690860 View attachment 3690830 View attachment 3690856 View attachment 3690831 View attachment 3690857 View attachment 3690832 View attachment 3690833 View attachment 3690834
Very excited for the planned tags, especially the centaur one (bestiality). What is the difference between the two incest patches??

• Angry
Reactions: envyNox and shobhie

Weyrd

Feb 23, 2021
I have just played the 0.3 version. Good Graphics, not necessarily beautiful but very good renders and I like the whole medieval scenario. I think it is very promising for the game and it is a good prologue. Best of luck and do share a link when you have a starting game.
Thanks for the share

shobhie

Sep 1, 2020
I'm not complaining, I was just stating the obvious.
Which, btw, I can tell from experience is the most common among 2024 young women. Most of them don't have bushy pussies 1970s style, nor do they shave their pussy hair clean like a Barbie doll. They trim their pubic hair down to a more comfortable length and maybe shape it a little bit with a razor so that it doesn't show when the are in a swimsuit. I personally find it much sexier than clean shaven pussies.
Amen brother

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes