• Hairy pussy

Votes: 2,608 43.9%
  • Shaved pussy

Votes: 2,505 42.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
At the festival, Catherine is standing at the grill and the MC asks her if they want to dance. She says no because she has to grill. Can the MC dance with her or is that not planned?

wales

May 18, 2021
Adding sound effects would really boost the game's immersion. The prologue was impressive. Good luck!

demiboss

Nov 29, 2017
Well so much for the poll on his patreon ( do you want weekly news updates or dont care ( ? ). 65% said weekly, 45% dont care ).

No update on anything, Im sure the guy is gonna abandon his game, guarantee it.
They said the weekly updates would start after the next update and that this update would be late due to some real life issues.

Reactions: 6ix9ine6969

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019
im guessing the inc Patch dont work with the Mod. if they both work together can someone tell which to install first. Thanks

Mar 7, 2023
On the 3rd of September it mentions that they have "real life issues", so I'm guessing it's either going to stop all together or whatever they are working through is going to take some time. If it does stop I hope they can hand over the project to the public, if that's possible so someone else can take over

Last edited:

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
Isn't it odd how all these AVN developers start massive projects when their life is falling apart, or, conveniently, about to fall apart. Doesn't seem to happen in any other sphere of software development.

This has incredible unrealized potential for story, but if the dev is going to be another flaker, it's not worth following unfortunately.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Isn't it odd how all these AVN developers start massive projects when their life is falling apart, or, conveniently, about to fall apart. Doesn't seem to happen in any other sphere of software development.

This has incredible unrealized potential for story, but if the dev is going to be another flaker, it's not worth following unfortunately.
You don't have the same level of access to people in any other line of work. Indy Devs are forced to share so much about themselves because people will bitch and moan when updates aren't coming out as fast as they want or think they should. Shit happens to people all the time, just most people don't have to tell strangers any time something happens to them

Kamishirov

Sep 22, 2023
I prefer shaved pussy but I'm all for realism, historically speaking hairy is the way to go!

This might be why blonde women are the best, because their hairy legs and armpits don't look like that of a gorilla or an orangutan?

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes