3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
watched the hentai version. I'd say its a good summary of what the vn will be about. will I miss a lot if I would just completely skip the vn?

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
theres much more story and content in general. i would recommend you play it if you can find the time to
I tried playing it again and I'm reminded of why it just goes back to me being bored yet again.

if by content you mean them doing cleaning the house, the fmc cleaning the mc's ears, giggling as they eat and all other flirty stuff then yeah i may as well drop it. the shortened hentai version did its job fine imo.

Anonymousnone

May 28, 2019
anyone have 2? or 2 +?
though not in not in english (that and installation needs daemon tools, plus a locale emulator to use) 2,3 and the after story for 1 can be found at

other than that it's they probably haven't been translated yet

Reactions: ShadySkull

ShadySkull

Jul 15, 2022
though not in not in english (that and installation needs daemon tools, plus a locale emulator to use) 2,3 and the after story for 1 can be found at

other than that it's they probably haven't been translated yet
there's this new "2+" that came out last month

ShadySkull

Jul 15, 2022
if it came out last month then it'll probably take awhile to be found anywhere, but it'll happen eventually (I hope)

though I'll see what I can find

Edit: couldn't find anything

here you go

Password: ryuugames.com

Last edited:

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
My thoughts an hour in:

It's nothing great so far, and I don't give it a strong recommendation, but after being dissapointed by so many japanese vns, the bar for me is really low. It's the rare japanese visual novel I've come across which is decently paced, and it just feels really cute, and the MC and the one romantic interest(it's a kinetic novel) I really like. I'm an hour or so into the game, and they're already a couple, and this game has an 8-9 hour runtime, so I really like how most of the game will likely be them making it work! I found out about the game because the sequel just came out.~~

90 minutes in:

Wow, your romantic interest SAs in your sleep, while romantic music plays.
Fuck this game!

My constructive criticism is recognize that people who are asleep cannot give consent, and to not portray SA as romantic.

Reactions: Testerguy19
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes