Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
What does the Fox Girl Mode do? And is there a way to make it permanent?
I think it lets you attack a little faster? And also changes animations a little, what with the Fox ears. There is a thing you can get that stops it from draining. Still goes down when hit, but is functionally permanent, as you'll probably die before it runs out unless you're really determined to have it expire.

Reactions: derakino999

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
I think it lets you attack a little faster? And also changes animations a little, what with the Fox ears. There is a thing you can get that stops it from draining. Still goes down when hit, but is functionally permanent, as you'll probably die before it runs out unless you're really determined to have it expire.
and where do you get it?

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
I'm not going to play the game gain just to confirm where I got it, but there is 100% a skill for it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think it might have been something the shrine maiden gives you? But I couldn't say for sure. It's either that or something to do with the areas added in the latest patch, the ones you need the passive skill I have in the third slot to get to.

Nov 22, 2018
I'm not going to play the game gain just to confirm where I got it, but there is 100% a skill for it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think it might have been something the shrine maiden gives you? But I couldn't say for sure. It's either that or something to do with the areas added in the latest patch, the ones you need the passive skill I have in the third slot to get to.
I see...
Than it seems like mine is bugged. Can't found the skill in the skill table.
skill.jpg

According to the readme file, the skill is available from January update, and is only available on normal difficulty.
(Mine is normal, of course)

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
I see...
Than it seems like mine is bugged. Can't found the skill in the skill table.
View attachment 2107523

According to the readme file, the skill is available from January update, and is only available on normal difficulty.
(Mine is normal, of course)
It's a passive that you get trough a dialogue with the fox woman, don't know how to get it but i usually get it after some deaths near the entrance of poison gas area.

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
It's a passive that you get trough a dialogue with the fox woman, don't know how to get it but i usually get it after some deaths near the entrance of poison gas area.
Mm, it's 100% not in the skill table, but a reward for... something. I wish I could remember what.

hentaiguy0608

Dec 30, 2017
Hey all, a bit off topic but since it doesn't have its own thread, I've been translating some of the bad endings from Unholy Jail (Unholy Creations' earlier work) and I can post the translated dialogue for anyone that wants it but I'm not sure where would be a good place to do it.

• Wow
Reactions: derakino999

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Hey all, a bit off topic but since it doesn't have its own thread, I've been translating some of the bad endings from Unholy Jail (Unholy Creations' earlier work) and I can post the translated dialogue for anyone that wants it but I'm not sure where would be a good place to do it.
Ohhhh
*noice*
Do share

hentaiguy0608

Dec 30, 2017
Ohhhh
*noice*
Do share
Suc Dream.png
Sure thing! Here's my translation for the first scene that plays if you lose in the area with the Succubus (was always super curious about the context for this one).

Again, is there a better place to post these or can I just make a unique thread for these or something (not sure what category this would fall under)?

Last edited:
Reactions: brimstoneblock

nb097

Oct 25, 2019
I think that worked as its now creating the config files and everything, dont see any difference in the game though so I assume its the artwork itself that is censored.

The hidden steps to get it to work was to use the UnityIL2CPP version of the pre-release version that the BepInEx maker is warning people not to use due to bugs and previous plugins not working with it. Would help if that was added to your plugin so people know what version to get.
Could you please tell me which specific pre-release version you used? I tried I think every one listed on but none got it working...

I'm also assuming you were using the NetFramework download for those, as those are the only ones that have the DLLs - and on top of that, I'm assuming you were just grabbing the Cpp2IL.Core.dll and LibCpp2IL.dll - is that what you did?

Or maybe I should just ask what you did... because nothing I've tried has worked... :(

swilliam

May 26, 2017
Could you please tell me which specific pre-release version you used? I tried I think every one listed on but none got it working...

I'm also assuming you were using the NetFramework download for those, as those are the only ones that have the DLLs - and on top of that, I'm assuming you were just grabbing the Cpp2IL.Core.dll and LibCpp2IL.dll - is that what you did?

Or maybe I should just ask what you did... because nothing I've tried has worked... :(
I honestly do not really remember exactly but if you go to my post you quoted, there is a quote in my post with the direct download links, after that I imagine you need those .dll files for the actual censor removal.

I can not 100% say that it would work though as I had already manually removed them and I just wanted to try it out since some of the stuff was still censored. I just assumed it worked since there were no errors in doing it.

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes