nb097

Oct 25, 2019
I honestly do not really remember exactly but if you go to my post you quoted, there is a quote in my post with the direct download links, after that I imagine you need those .dll files for the actual censor removal.

I can not 100% say that it would work though as I had already manually removed them and I just wanted to try it out since some of the stuff was still censored. I just assumed it worked since there were no errors in doing it.
*sigh* Yeah, that's where I started... oh well... Maybe once BepInEx/Cpp2IL get updated this will work again. For right now I guess I just don't get to use the uncensor patch.

swilliam

May 26, 2017
*sigh* Yeah, that's where I started... oh well... Maybe once BepInEx/Cpp2IL get updated this will work again. For right now I guess I just don't get to use the uncensor patch.
I think it was only these two(in the .rar ofc) that needed changing when I did it so if you want you could try replacing them and it should hopefully remove the censoring.

Yada-yada standard don't blame me if your PC explodes etc if you use them etc.

Reactions: f9account and nb097

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Uncensor plugin is independent from game version. works on every game version. It do not touches original files.

nb097

Oct 25, 2019
Uncensor plugin is independent from game version. works on every game version. It do not touches original files.
Right, but it needs BepInEx to be working for it to do the uncensoring... which I can't get to work.

Due to what appears to be a known (if uncommon) issue with one of the libraries the latest BepInEx relies on (see , , ; the first being most detailed and highlighting the underlying problem with Cpp2IL), BepInEx can't complete its initial setup, meaning not all required libraries are downloaded, meaning no plugins will ever be initialized/used. I've tried this on multiple machines and cannot get it to work.

Last edited:

nb097

Oct 25, 2019
I think it was only these two(in the .rar ofc) that needed changing when I did it so if you want you could try replacing them and it should hopefully remove the censoring.

Yada-yada standard don't blame me if your PC explodes etc if you use them etc.
Thanks, much appreciated!

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Right, but it needs BepInEx to be working for it to do the uncensoring... which I can't get to work.

Due to what appears to be a known (if uncommon) issue with one of the libraries the latest BepInEx relies on (see , , ; the first being most detailed and highlighting the underlying problem with Cpp2IL), BepInEx can't complete its initial setup, meaning not all required libraries are downloaded, meaning no plugins will ever be initialized/used. I've tried this on multiple machines and cannot get it to work.
use or #577 or #553 at
Check the game path. which must use just english. If can't initialize BepInEx, move game folder to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\Aikagura\")

Reactions: rhzk and nb097

nb097

Oct 25, 2019
use or #577 or #553 at
Check the game path. which must use just english. If can't initialize BepInEx, move game folder to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\Aikagura\")
pre.1 I'd tried (having used the links from one of your original posts and then the DL from the repo).

Giving #577 and #553 a shot now.

Edit: No dice for #577, but #553 worked! Thank you for that!

Edit 2: Forgot to respond to your other point: The path had been strictly ASCII - I had noticed the other bug reports on the repo pointing out BepInEx's issues with non-ASCII paths and made sure the game path was as short/simple as possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: kumarin
2.80 star(s) 10 Votes