zensei

Jan 20, 2018
I don't really hate Live2D animations if they are well done, but I still prefer the original pixel art style and I hate how some japanese h-game devs started ditching pixel art in favor of Live2D. I get that pixel animation is hard and Live2D is more convenient but still..

Jun 7, 2020
hey I got a question, in early versión I remember that you actually can change the size of the breast in the gallery and STAY like that in the game, and when you play in the forest you can find an ítem that expand EVEN MORE the size of the breast, yeah breast expansion its my fetish don't judge me, but anyway, somebody knows what im talking about???

please :7

elql

Jan 13, 2018
anyone knows what´s going on with this one?. there hasn´t been any significant update for a while now and dev´s already working on another game. was this actually planned to be released at all or it was just a testing demo all along?

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
anyone knows what´s going on with this one?. there hasn´t been any significant update for a while now and dev´s already working on another game. was this actually planned to be released at all or it was just a testing demo all along?
he seems to be working on torturer and aikagura at the same time

evron

Apr 27, 2020
Game should be almost ready, just today the dev posted an update on their blog

In a previous post the dev said they're aiming to have the game finished by the end of June

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes