jpendre

Oct 9, 2018
In many sites, anonfiles included, when you first click something (which can be triggered when clicking the button or sometimes even in any part of the page) another thing pops up.
You must close that shit then click the button again, and it will download the actual file, which, you can tell because its a compressed file and not an .exe, and because of the filesize too.
And sometimes, btw, there are more than one pop up.
It was just really fast. I did get a pop up but it closed by itself in less then a second and then the exe was already downloaded. Its wasn't one of those huge pop ups that you easily just close before they even load.

Reactions: derakino999

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
It was just really fast. I did get a pop up but it closed by itself in less then a second and then the exe was already downloaded. Its wasn't one of those huge pop ups that you easily just close before they even load.
Yeah, that's how it is in this site, i checked. Anyway, if chrome asks you if you're sure you want to download that file choose no, or in the case it doesn't just don't open the .exe and delete it.

Apr 26, 2020
Woah!
Nice! It was about time you guys shared THIS one!
Damn, it's nice to see the Dev of one of the grandfathers of H Games (The Unholy series) go back to its Action game roots.
Gameplay wise i think it's pretty good. But i get ElPresidente's point. That boss fight is especially hard because attacks cannot be cancelled into jumps (just like how they can be cancelled into the dodge).
And Gibbon, if that is past the Ogre boss, then i think that's the end of the demo. I think that's what the sign says.

For the remaining japanese text you can use XUnityAutoTranslator with its MelonMOD variant (since this is an il2cpp game).
Install MelonLoader and then XUnityAutoTranslator il2cpp variant.
Or easy method, just extract what i'm attaching to root folder. I took the liberty of translating a little bit of the prologue myself, might do the rest, but i was wondering if this is going to get updated before i did. Someone has the latest ver? (Also i think there are no scenes with female enemies in this one).
The posts in his ci-en page that contain the titles "Aikagura+Version Number" (For example Aikagura7, Aikagura8, Aikagura9 etc. This is Aikagura6. The latest one as of right now is Aikagura11.).

EDIT: File too big to attach. Here it is.
MEGA
That's not what I asked derakino, but I figured it was likely the end of the demo, I just wanted to confirm it was the case with people who have actually gotten there because it ended very strangley and looking more like the game had fucked up, also the same thing occured on an ealier stage, if the demo turns out to be able to go further then I want to try to get my installation to do so, I haven't seen demos end like that before, I'm more used to getting a notification that it's the end of the demo.
But thanks for your useless answer nonetheless :)

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2020
Words are hard.
There is a sign on this upload page saying demo and I'm well aware of it, there is no sign in the game that I played saying that I am at the end of the demo when I get there if it is the end, if there was one I would have seen it, no one is that stupid, if there is a sign in the game then you should have been more clear about it, mine does not have one, but clearly for you words are a problem because I have already explained all this.
So let me spell it out for you - I knew all along that it was a demo, I was trying to find out exaclty where the end of it was and be sure the game had not just fucked up, I hope I actually got thru to you this time FFS

You should actually read comments before you reply to them, if you did and have difficulty with comprehension then maybe just don't comment at all.
If you only made it to a single ogre and you don't know anything about the part that I described with 5 cyclopes because you said " if that is past the Ogre boss, then i think that's the end of the demo " (A big assumption for someone who doesn't even know where it is in the game) then you can't comment on the matter now can you?

No further correspondence required OMFG SMH

Reactions: Viola966
Apr 26, 2020
Last of 5 Cyclopes killed, character goes off the end of the screen and no demo over, no game over, no notifications what so ever, did anyone come to this point and get a notification that the demo was over aside from derakino?

ezgif-6-a5a3297be990.gif

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Viola966 and RyRa²

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
There is a notification in the game that is at some point after the ogre battle but before some more enemies appear.
I'm not going to look it up for you, though.
So yeah, guess what, you're a fucking idiot

Apr 26, 2020
There is a notification in the game that is at some point after the ogre battle but before some more enemies appear.
Oh it's my fault to you failed to mention you were not talking about the game description that says Demo? is it my fault that my game as you can see clearly in the gif upload that I sent has no end of demo sign? Are you blind as well as dumb, no sign there is their shit for brains? It's no where near a fucking ogre, 5 CYCLOPES get it thru your thick skull dumb arse!

lol Go boil your head fuck wit

It's a cabbage!

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2020
MY GAME HAS NO SIGN!
& I am not anywhere near the ogre that you suggested at the time of the game fucking up, so how the fuck is your comment helping in the slightest bit?
How many times do I need to say it to you, you stupid useless bastard!

Reactions: Viola966

HornyJail

Oct 2, 2018
I'm gonna be honest , as someone that really liked the unholy series this demo makes me pretty bummed. The unholy games were castlevania call backs with pretty good sprite art and I loved it. Now that that the sprite work is gone it just looks and plays like your bog standard hentai side scroller , akward animation and all. I REALLY hope this is super early into development because I don't like the groundwork at all.

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
I'm gonna be honest , as someone that really liked the unholy series this demo makes me pretty bummed. The unholy games were castlevania call backs with pretty good sprite art and I loved it. Now that that the sprite work is gone it just looks and plays like your bog standard hentai side scroller , akward animation and all. I REALLY hope this is super early into development because I don't like the groundwork at all.
I mean so far this guy has been putting out fleshed out metroidvanias with amazing pixel art, and a couple of miscellaneous games, but pixel art is very delicate and animating it surely takes quite a bit of time and patience. Live2D and Spine combined with unity is MUCH easier (Still not easy, just easier for this dude) to do and given how the guy is very talented at animating stuff, must be infinitely easier to him and will allow him to release the game sooner. The animations don't even look bad. Sure the game won't be as good as the previous ones, but you can't really judge the finished product from this alpha demo

HornyJail

Oct 2, 2018
I mean so far this guy has been putting out fleshed out metroidvanias with amazing pixel art, and a couple of miscellaneous games, but pixel art is very delicate and animating it surely takes quite a bit of time and patience. Live2D and Spine combined with unity is MUCH easier (Still not easy, just easier for this dude) to do and given how the guy is very talented at animating stuff, must be infinitely easier to him and will allow him to release the game sooner. The animations don't even look bad. Sure the game won't be as good as the previous ones, but you can't really judge the finished product from this alpha demo
Tbh I wouldn't mind waiting years for a game that looks on par with his other works , and if this game were made by anyone else I would say the game looks alright for an alpha . But the guy already has a much better style and instead of making something like he already has before he made a more standard looking hentai game from the looks of it.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
why is nobody posting the devs ci-en post?
they are very informative and you can give the dev a free like;)
(when you have a free ci-en acc)

anyway the latest post shows a pic with everything the dev did this year:

also the tanned blonde girl is hot too. i love the devs art:love:

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Tbh I wouldn't mind waiting years for a game that looks on par with his other works , and if this game were made by anyone else I would say the game looks alright for an alpha . But the guy already has a much better style and instead of making something like he already has before he made a more standard looking hentai game from the looks of it.
i would
don't get me wrong, nothing beats pixel art, but sincerely this doesn't look that bad to me

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
I haven't installed the translation mod so that might be the problem. Anyway, few questions:

- After the headless samurai I can't prgoress further, there are these black dust walls. Is that the end of the current version?
- On the way there was also a blue dust wall iirc, can one go past this by now?

2.60 star(s) 11 Votes