BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
In some of the tutorial prompts it shows the character with white hair and I think fox ears, anyone know how exactly you trigger this? If it is available in the game already anyway. Great start to the game though.

Edit: never mind, found it.

Last edited:

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
So this game has both Shader mosaics and texture censors. Not worth the time to just remove one to still have the other imo.

Reactions: mother083898

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
I don't get people that look at a finished fleshed out product, proven and tested and polished, then look at a thing that is basically a sketch of what it is supposed to be and go "well dang, this dev's really dropped the ball this time! I've played through his earlier finished fully complete games, and they slapped! But this proof of concept alpha demo sucks! This dev's a hack! 1642123467110.png ".

Arapaima

Oct 17, 2017
View attachment 1680098
I read the review, and I just wanna say, I for one enjoy "sexual damage" as a game concept, and I like sexy game overs, and i dont want to see it leave.
Is sexy reward fine? certainly. But this is my fetish and I like games that appeal to it.
yep, i prefer this kind of game if it's a platformer and has a rape tag / genre, it makes sense for a rape themed platformer games has this kind of concept, like it has this "oh no, i've been defeated, what is going to happen to me?" kind of feeling, but when i see a platformer / game that has concept like win to get raped, i was like "you've just won this battle, why did you get raped even when you win :WaitWhat:"

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
View attachment 1680098
I read the review, and I just wanna say, I for one enjoy "sexual damage" as a game concept, and I like sexy game overs, and i dont want to see it leave.
Is sexy reward fine? certainly. But this is my fetish and I like games that appeal to it.
I just don't want it to damage HP. There's better ways to do it than to make the player lose on purpose. I want my character to get raped and be able to keep playing without redoing everything from the last checkpoint. That does not mean win to get raped though--that makes no sense. If you're happy with how this game is, that's great, by all means have fun.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
The thing is, it should have an impact. If not HP, something else, but either rape on win, or neutral, i.e. rape that does not do absoutely anything no hp loss no nothing hurts the narrative from a narrative standpoint it's off? I mean might as well just be consensual sex at that point, not that there's anything wrong with consensual sex per se, but if i was in the mood for that i'd go play one that's consensual sex themed.

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
The thing is, it should have an impact.
I agree 100%. I just don't like it when it's HP and that's my issue with this and many other games. For me, that's not fun, especially when there's other ways to handle the content. If things change, i'll update my review (which is only my opinion BTW and has no importance) when i am able to play the update. And again, if you're happy with how things are, that's perfectly fine, feel free to leave your own review.

Reactions: derakino999
2.60 star(s) 11 Votes