derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
I agree 100%. I just don't like it when it's HP and that's my issue with this and many other games. For me, that's not fun, especially when there's other ways to handle the content. If things change, i'll update my review (which is only my opinion BTW and has no importance) when i am able to play the update. And again, if you're happy with how things are, that's perfectly fine, feel free to leave your own review.
Understandable. I respect your opinion, your review, and the way you express. And i also am glad that we can discuss things like gentlemen, and that even if we disagree on some specific points we can agree on others.

Reactions: jttth and F4C430

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
and we finally have a somewhat decent thing! doggystyle with enemies with a recognizable shape

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
I agree 100%. I just don't like it when it's HP and that's my issue with this and many other games. For me, that's not fun, especially when there's other ways to handle the content. If things change, i'll update my review (which is only my opinion BTW and has no importance) when i am able to play the update. And again, if you're happy with how things are, that's perfectly fine, feel free to leave your own review.
This is how I know I’m an evil fucking bastard. I get off so hard specifically to the thought that what you’re enjoying is hurting and killing your character. And you just willingly let these terrible things happen, because you’re fucked in the head...

Probably part of why my favorite game of all time is Guilty Hell. Every single thrust makes the screen flash and shake with a damage number coming up showing you just how much it’s hurting Airi.

It makes me want to cry at the same time :(

• Red Heart
Reactions: derakino999
Feb 3, 2020
This is how I know I’m an evil fucking bastard. I get off so hard specifically to the thought that what you’re enjoying is hurting and killing your character. And you just willingly let these terrible things happen, because you’re fucked in the head...

Probably part of why my favorite game of all time is Guilty Hell. Every single thrust makes the screen flash and shake with a damage number coming up showing you just how much it’s hurting Airi.

Thinking and doing it are as different as fiction and reality. As long as you DON'T do your fetish, with no consent, in the real world, then you are free to enjoy what turns you on without feeling guilty about it. So cheer up.

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Thinking and doing it are as different as fiction and reality. As long as you DON'T do your fetish, with no consent, in the real world, then you are free to enjoy what turns you on without feeling guilty about it. So cheer up.
Thank you brother. I really appreciate it. I was really thankful when I realized that I don’t enjoy any of it irl. The other person being in any pain or discomfort always makes me stop without even wanting to continue. Not even interested in BDSM irl...

Reactions: sinran987654321

ZenEvadoni77

Aug 24, 2020

Hey, my favourite H-game of all time is Guilty Hell too. The variety in enemies could've been better, but for how many animations are present and the overall length of the game, it's a great game for sure. It's the standard - bit unfair if I'm being honest - that I use to compare other similar sidescroller games to to rate their merit. Unfortunately, very few have matched or come close to it. Night of Revenge, for example, but I prefer Guilty Hell's art style to NoR's.

God, I can't wait for Guilty Hell 2. I too, have a similarly fucked-up head as yours.

Anyway, I might give this one a go. I'm not familiar with the Unholy series, but I think I tried one of them a year or two ago and it never clicked with me. Can't recall which one it was. Might have been Disaster.

Also, I know this is random, but if you happen to know any other well-made games that are mechanically and thematically similar to Guilty Hell, I'd greatly appreciate if you could point me in their direction. The second GH game is still a ways off and I've been looking for a while now for any games that can compete with GH.

Last edited:

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017

Same friend you are a man of culture
Though you know what!
In Guilty Hell you can break free very easily, some workaround around that and the H would be godlike
The poses make it seem as though she is being completely overpowered and restrained but breaking free so easily kinda breaks the immersion
The Game Over scenes are great for this reason
But those lack the HP Damage component...
Hmmm
Makes you think amirite?

Reactions: sageproduct

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020

I know there's a lot of direct penetration and injury in Guilty Hell but aren't a lot of the enemies also just sensually sucking magic out of Airi? I don't know if those ones hurt her so much as just drain her energy with the same screen effects happening.

Anyways love seeing updates to THIS game, 'preciate it.

ZenEvadoni77

Aug 24, 2020
I know there's a lot of direct penetration and injury in Guilty Hell but aren't a lot of the enemies also just sensually sucking magic out of Airi? I don't know if those ones hurt her so much as just drain her energy with the same screen effects happening.

Anyways love seeing updates to THIS game, 'preciate it.
Not the person you're asking, but some animations drain HP from Airi, while others don't and just look like they're sapping magical energy out of her (but otherwise has no effect from a gameplay perspective). I've yet to understand what the dev(s) use as a basis to decide which animations should physically hurt Airi as they're ongoing and which do nothing from a gameplay standpoint.

Guilty Hell 2 - its trials, anyway - has a sort of reworked system where if she gets sexually assaulted she gets her mana bar drained completely, then when it's empty, she takes health damage and the mana bar refills completely, then the mana bar starts draining again before health takes another hit.

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes