Workhorse

Oct 21, 2018
Where can i find the new mobs?
Start from the very first shrine. Should be the first one in the Forest of the Shrine. Head Right and stay at the lowest level possible. When you start seeing tentacle flora, you are in the right place.
Also, when you encounter sacks that puffs out massive amount of pink gas, stay and even crouch to areas where it doesn't cover. Even if the uncovered area seems small.

Reactions: jttth

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
Start from the very first shrine. Should be the first one in the Forest of the Shrine. Head Right and stay at the lowest level possible. When you start seeing tentacle flora, you are in the right place.
Also, when you encounter sacks that puffs out massive amount of pink gas, stay and even crouch to areas where it doesn't cover. Even if the uncovered area seems small.
Found it thanks! also those sacks are hard to distinguish on where their gas can reach.

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
How are you supposed to get through tentacle area filled with gas? There's no way to survive running through all of it with only 3 heals

shineryuverus

Jul 18, 2017
How are you supposed to get through tentacle area filled with gas? There's no way to survive running through all of it with only 3 heals
You will need to equip an item the miko gives you when you talk to her that lowers the amount of sp lost that said it’s still hard

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
You will need to equip an item the miko gives you when you talk to her that lowers the amount of sp lost that said it’s still hard
Who/what is that? I've beaten all the bosses from the last version, tried talking to the little person near the start, and have no idea who else there is

shineryuverus

Jul 18, 2017
Who/what is that? I've beaten all the bosses from the last version, tried talking to the little person near the start, and have no idea who else there is
That is the person you are supposed to talk to anyway she should have given you a passive skill that you can equip

velotuskz

Oct 25, 2018
That is the person you are supposed to talk to anyway she should have given you a passive skill that you can equip
I did talk to her however I didn't received any new passive skill. Is there some sort of thing first you need to do to trigger it? Also the skill icon is a shield blocking a poison bottle am I right?

Fureru

Aug 2, 2019
I did talk to her however I didn't received any new passive skill. Is there some sort of thing first you need to do to trigger it? Also the skill icon is a shield blocking a poison bottle am I right?
You need to clear to castle town and go all the way to the right, then you fight a giant worm boss. Once you finish that boss fight you can go back and talk to the miko at the shrine and you will get the passive skill.

Workhorse

Oct 21, 2018
The icon with a shield blocking a poison bottle is needed when entering the new area. So, if you have it just check post #101 to reach the new area.

velotuskz

Oct 25, 2018
You need to clear to castle town and go all the way to the right, then you fight a giant worm boss. Once you finish that boss fight you can go back and talk to the miko at the shrine and you will get the passive skill.
Odd... Yes I already did defeat Red Dragon A.K.A the giant worm and went back to the shrine. From there I still haven't got yet the passive skill that y'all mentioned. I'll try to do a new run in the meantime to see if it will trigger it. Thanks for the respond y'all.

Edit:
Finally found the way to trigger it. Actually after you defeat the giant worm move forward until you see a black barrier once that done. Go back to the Miko talk to her, next go talk to the boss wielding staff at Syugenji-temple then go back to the Miko and talk to her again. That's how you get the passive skill. Also make sure you defeat the boss wielding staff first before doing all this. Reason bug and you can't progress further.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lilitas72

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
What do i do with the gas area it takes away hp way too fast to run trough it and there no safe spots for healing.

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
What do i do with the gas area it takes away hp way too fast to run trough it and there no safe spots for healing.
Speak to the chick at the shack near the start then equip the skill she gives you. Also there are spots you can crouch under the pink mist, just gotta time your movements for the most parts. Some you do have to do a bit of perfect platforming while taking damage

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
Speak to the chick at the shack near the start then equip the skill she gives you. Also there are spots you can crouch under the pink mist, just gotta time your movements for the most parts. Some you do have to do a bit of perfect platforming while taking damage
And where can i find the new items?

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
And where can i find the new items?
It's the little white haired person at the temple near the start of the game, I've talked to them and the blonde haired boss girl and have no idea where the items are, I think I might have to restart the game cause I've been using the same save for the past 5 versions or so and that might've broken it.

x-san

Jan 30, 2022
i kinda stuck right now. idk what to do anymore.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i hope someone can tell that i reach the limit of this patch or there is still more things to do

thank you in advance

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 10 Votes