x-san

Jan 30, 2022
I can't continue playing the game because of the gas area, unlocked a new skill instead, there are no visual cues on how to progress, do i need an item, then where is it.
If it's the red stone, then it does nothing.
HOW???
read the bottom part

You need to clear to castle town and go all the way to the right, then you fight a giant worm boss. Once you finish that boss fight you can go back and talk to the miko at the shrine and you will get the passive skill.
hope this can help

swilliam

May 26, 2017
Check there are any multi-bytes characters on game path. (ex. "c:\게임\AiKagura\" is NG)
Using in ReiPatcher, remove it first. ReiPatcher can't use BepInEx plugins.
May be you're using mis-matching BepInEx.
If downloaded here, may be x64. and AiKagura is IL2CPP exe type.
SO use .
If you have a x32 exe file, use .
extract file to game folder(where "Aikagura.exe" file exists)

Run game once. Takes long-time(?) on first time. doing donwload BepInEx\unhollowed\ and so on.
Then BepInEx\plugins\ folder will be created by BepInEx.
close game. copy DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.dll to BepInEx\plugins\
run game again. DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.ini file will be created on BepInEx\plugins\

Then it will works.
If don't, can I view your log file ? (BepInEx\LogOutput.log)
I think that worked as its now creating the config files and everything, dont see any difference in the game though so I assume its the artwork itself that is censored.

The hidden steps to get it to work was to use the UnityIL2CPP version of the pre-release version that the BepInEx maker is warning people not to use due to bugs and previous plugins not working with it. Would help if that was added to your plugin so people know what version to get.

Cerulite

Oct 28, 2018
For a supposed proof of concept demo (as of OP at the time of writing this) this is really fun and solid imo.

Block timing can sometimes be stiff and I think many of the H-animations lack a satisfying ending, my example being the evil eye boss that's just on an endless animation loop.

But for something labeled as a proof of concept I think this shows an absolute ton of potential.

Itshighnoon_

Aug 30, 2019
its passive skill
just equip it on menu
find something that looks like "bomb and shield icon"
if i'm not wrong
Tbf, I got the skill equiped and I don't really know how to use it against the monk, maybe it's bugged or something but I tried all the skills, all the control on my keyboard and it does nothing :(

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
its passive skill
just equip it on menu
find something that looks like "bomb and shield icon"
if i'm not wrong
I don't have it, is it unlockable? (and can you show me a picture of it, maybe i'm hovering over it)

x-san

Jan 30, 2022
I don't have it, is it unlockable? (and can you show me a picture of it, maybe i'm hovering over it)
xz.png

yes it is unlockable from doing some stuff, i already post it b4

You need to clear to castle town and go all the way to the right, then you fight a giant worm boss. Once you finish that boss fight you can go back and talk to the miko at the shrine and you will get the passive skill.

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
then go to first shrine and talk to the person at that place
I did and she gave the red stone, no passive, just some dialogue that repeats, heck i didn't get the stone until this update.
So either i wait for the next update to get the passive or redo the game which i fucking won't.

• Angry
Reactions: Forge Wright

x-san

Jan 30, 2022
which button to transform to white fox?

Odd... Yes I already did defeat Red Dragon A.K.A the giant worm and went back to the shrine. From there I still haven't got yet the passive skill that y'all mentioned. I'll try to do a new run in the meantime to see if it will trigger it. Thanks for the respond y'all.

Edit:
Finally found the way to trigger it. Actually after you defeat the giant worm move forward until you see a black barrier once that done. Go back to the Miko talk to her, next go talk to the boss wielding staff at Syugenji-temple then go back to the Miko and talk to her again. That's how you get the passive skill. Also make sure you defeat the boss wielding staff first before doing all this. Reason bug and you can't progress further.

after searching futher i got this one, look at the "edit" part

2.60 star(s) 11 Votes