• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
Here's what i see
Red square is where i supposedly acquired a skill but it did nothing
Guess I'll wait for the next update and have a different issue in the future

Cerulite

Oct 28, 2018
Here's what i see
There are actually three skills there, I unlocked them after the fight against the spear wielding monk/nun lady in front of the temple that iirc you reach from the branching path in the forest.

Please anyone correct me on this if I'm wrong.

x-san

Jan 30, 2022
Here's what i see
to put it simple its a skill that can't be unlocked by point but u need to do specific thing to unlock it. just like certain item that can be optainable in other game when you progress the main story, to make people can't reach beyond things to do if they refuse to do the story.

crazylox

Feb 7, 2018
How to open the red forcefield in the bone area?
same question here, but also: Where can i put black rusty sword from bones mine? Npcs (miko and spear lady) ignores it. Broken stone with glyph on it (on forest temple map) doesnt do shit either

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
Now that you've seen the first picture, go back to the shrine in the first area and talk with the maiden, you'll get a new passive skill that prevents poison; that will let you get to a new area, at the end of which is a thing that will make the second picture's barrier disappear. The third picture is just the end of the level for now, it's basically an "under construction" sign.

Reactions: xionx3

xionx3

Jun 24, 2021
Now that you've seen the first picture, go back to the shrine in the first area and talk with the maiden, you'll get a new passive skill that prevents poison; that will let you get to a new area, at the end of which is a thing that will make the second picture's barrier disappear. The third picture is just the end of the level for now, it's basically an "under construction" sign.
I just finished the demon pool but the purple passage still hasn't unlocked

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
I just finished the demon pool but the purple passage still hasn't unlocked
There's a statue at the end, just past the boss; there's something you can do to said statue that removes the barrier. It'll be pretty obvious when you find the right thing to do.

Reactions: xionx3
2.60 star(s) 11 Votes