Aim for a Slutty Mom-Travel for Two

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After specific request here's a slightly edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.0 including scripts.

You can find the original game here.

Installation:
To extract and play the game you might need to set your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or use another locale method.Locale tutorial
Before you can apply the MTL you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".Detailed instructions

Changelog:
1.1 Better word wrap.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

Arima Bery

Dec 16, 2017
After specific request here's a slightly edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.0 including scripts.

Installation:
To extract and play the game you might need to set your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or use another locale method.
Before you can apply the MTL you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
You can find detailed tutorials in my signature.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
bro can i hv the link for the download link pls ?
i cant find it anywhere lol

Arima Bery

Dec 16, 2017
is v1.0. (Yes it's seriously that tiny.)
thanks man, damn the game is really good ...
are u willing to tl some of the other games from this circle too bro ?
and ofc u can do it when u done with other project first xD

virio

Jan 17, 2021
how do you save the file? is there a specific spot where you can save progress?

i cant save progress or sell item