• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
so looks like no sex.. so no thank you here.
Its just the first release, give it time and wait for the new Updates. There will be lots of Sex soon I am sure of it, and once the Content is there you will be back for sure! You cannot judge the Game immediatly after the first release, thats different from others and kind of unique. Games after first release where you immediatly have fucking scenes is just boring and not different from other kind of Games, its just boring all the time the same, Harem, immediatly falling in love after first sight, second meeting they fuck. Nah thats just cheap Storytelling.

Sep 26, 2018
Cute models, interesting concept but you really need some proofreading.

The filesize being this large in the very first update is going to be problematic down the line too.

Good luck with your game my dude.

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
Seems pretty interesting so far and it is better then typical MTL but only slightly. I think the MC isn't bad, just put in stupid situations. His supposed popular friend being right next to him has no bearing on the situation when he's bullied? I don't think they're friends at all if she'll just lets him get harassed to that degree.

I hope the writing improves, the pacing of the lewd content is fine just ease up on making the MC suffer. You want us to empathize with him, not dislike him right?

Last edited:
Reactions: MoonlessWolf

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
It seems to me like another game where MC is a loser... in this case he is literally kicked in the face, the choice to punch the asshole has no result, because MC is humiliated by both the asshole and the teacher. Why ? Bad NTR vibes.
Well this was an answer I got on Itch, the dev doesn't have much idea of the content, he/she is practically saying that anything is possible :LUL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes