FinGermias

Sep 9, 2020
Disappointing update, I was really looking forward to it, but it is what it is. I'm gonna drop this one. Nice looks on the characters, but wasted.

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Dev needs to tag this as alpha and people should not be putting up 2 star reviews yet that will prevent others from looking at the game. Right now it's too early to give a proper review so if you put a 2 star review and the game turns out good the developer may drop it because of reviews did not get the support to keep the game going.

Please consider this when a game has potential but not their yet if game looks like it has potential than keep personal reviews out of review and in the thread itself for others to read to see if they want to test it out. Early reviews has killed many other games that were off to a good start.

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
Dev needs to tag this as alpha and people should not be putting up 2 star reviews yet that will prevent others from looking at the game. Right now it's too early to give a proper review so if you put a 2 star review and the game turns out good the developer may drop it because of reviews did not get the support to keep the game going.

Please consider this when a game has potential but not their yet if game looks like it has potential than keep personal reviews out of review and in the thread itself for others to read to see if they want to test it out. Early reviews has killed many other games that were off to a good start.
you can only review what's there and you should never give a score because "potential" your only giving a score based on what you believe will happen, even if that never comes to pass.

A simple solution for not getting bad reviews is testing the game before it hits the market, if you delivering a version with game breaking bugs you get bad reviews duuh.

Sandboxes need infinitely more testing for shit to go wrong than avn, told that dev he is handicapping himself with that sandbox shit for no gain at all.

now this version is a buggy mess and people are pissed, go figures. just to be that guy "I told you so"

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
A loot of Bugs. Like check school in the morning maybe there is some with effi.... 2 weeks later still nothing.
Yuriko story ...... nothing but you need to follow the main story...
I did all but can´t go further. Empty places speak to here....
or you go at night hotspring and end up on the beach.
and a loot more.... So still early alpha....
Hope dev get someone to play it before he release it.
I try again end this year hope it is playable then. bye

grim019

Mar 28, 2020
Like check school in the morning maybe there is some with effi.... 2 weeks later still nothing.
I did all but can´t go further
I have the same problem

Reactions: Bse

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
A loot of Bugs. Like check school in the morning maybe there is some with effi.... 2 weeks later still nothing.
I did all but can´t go further. Empty places speak to here....
or you go at night hotspring and end up on the beach.
and a loot more.... So still early alpha....
Hope dev get someone to play it before he release it.
I try again end this year hope it is playable then. bye
Before I offend you Bse this is not aimed at you... it's just seems the general pattern for so many games on F95 no matter what the game is... Now on to the soap box.

Here is where most devs have problems they only have a very small amount of donors and most of them are not willing to test and provide feedback and report bugs... since they don't test or report bugs dev thinks it is fine which he/she has all rights to think so. Now it gets released and since had no feedback the free users who are not paying anything shout and scream the loudest saying things like it should not be released.. but few weeks later same people will be yelling for the next release.

This is a Catch 22! How is a dev suppose to satisfy everyone they can not!
1. Release early (shouts from the free users)
2. Don't release for a while (shouts for next release though not ready)

Do people even consider what they are doing here by pulling developers in 2 different directions? So IF you want the right to yell and scream than support the developer, get the early release, and than provide feedback! Otherwise you have no right to complain about a developer who has released a game that is not claimed to even be a beta!

This is not just in games this is even in real life... living in a small town where we had no cable internet for more than 2 years after it was released.. we tried to help users out at a small computer shop and created a very small WISP service and only charged the users $10/month and if there was ANY hiccup at all they were screaming at us as if we were NOT doing them a favor! Yet the few people that were miles away and installed 20-50 foot radio towers so they could get a decent connection point to point over 10+ miles away paying $45/month when there was a problem just asking us if we had an ETA when new hardware would arrive to fix the radios and were silent.

Another example was my old boss when we did custom software development he would NEVER charge the lowest or the highest for custom software as if you got the cheapest they would never be satisfied and if you got the most expensive you better be the best of the best!

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes