4.50 star(s) 12 Votes

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
That don't sound good.
from the dev on discord:

" Oh guys, it's hard. But I will not talk about closing the game, I have started a new level that I would be very interested in continuing and it is very different from what is in the game now, the last week has been difficult for me in real life. I'm starting to look towards the Unreal Engine and 3D games on it. I need time for Aishteru "

Apr 8, 2019
from the dev on discord:

" Oh guys, it's hard. But I will not talk about closing the game, I have started a new level that I would be very interested in continuing and it is very different from what is in the game now, the last week has been difficult for me in real life. I'm starting to look towards the Unreal Engine and 3D games on it. I need time for Aishteru "
I really hope he's not implying on working on 3D game development after this.

ATorres69

Apr 5, 2022
can anyone give me infinity health file i tried cheat engine but i cant find it
been a while since I played this. I never really did the cheat to get infinite health. I don't feel like downloading now and figuring it out, but would you like to try infinite money or ammo instead? I never had an issue with health doing it this way.

Infinite ammo is good because you can bypass reloading and just keep shooting.
I recommend any machine gun.

Sorry, idk how to save cheat engine results (Any time I tried, the variables I've saved no longer seem to work)
In case you don't know how to use cheat engine, I'll type it down below.

In Anti Cheat, type in the amount of ammo you have in your gun, and do a scan.
shoot one bullet, and subtract 1 from the number you typed and do another scan.
keep repeating the last step until you have 1 result left listed (sometimes you might get more than 1 that refuse to go away. idk why that happens but I don't think I had that issue with this game)
Once you find the right value, you can shoot your machine gun without reloading and practically never get touched.

I know it's not exactly what you wanted but hope it can suffice.

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes