VN Others Completed Aisling and the Tavern of Elves [Final] [VN House]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

hcortez2022

Jun 27, 2020
Wait so I looked in the files and this doesn't seem like the complete game as even the steam store mentions there is more content

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Wait so I looked in the files and this doesn't seem like the complete game as even the steam store mentions there is more content

Don't see any mention of this anywhere. You sure? I mean, granted, the store page does list the required install space as 500 MB for the base game alone, and the archive here is half that. Doesn't really mean anything, though. Steam is often wrong when it comes to actual space needed after install.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
What are the available endings and what are the choices for them?
Yup. Second this question. I only got the Cara and "all work no play" ending yet, but I assume the other one is Saoirse?

I keep seeing the slave tag mentioned in this game, but I don't see how it's relevant. I got all 4 endings, did I miss something?
On all endings it told me "ending x out of 3", not 4. Is there actually a 4th secret ending? Also, totally agreed! I was kinda hoping the baroness was a secret dominatrix who would force me to sell her the tavern once it becomes profitable lest she cut off the lard supply and bankrupt me, and that after I accept she eventually enslaves me, takes all of my money and whips me in the dungeon of her manor whenever she wants! I know this is a very lightly erotic game, but the potential for lady Roisin "Ironfoot" to be a domme is there, and one can always dream... :sneaky:

Also, this game is a great for a short "slice of life" kind of experience, but was it just me or was the KFC/Mcdonald's joke a bit annoyingly protracted? I mean, the author naming the human kingdoms based on elector states of the Holy Roman Empire (I think they had "Lestphalia", which is homonymous to "Westphalia") was a really nice touch, but I found the joke of chain restaurants in a medieval setting quite... forced. Well, outside that it's a decent VN from my point of view but it is very light-hearted so don't expect much erotic content going into it! Also, unless someone can confirm otherwise, I think the slave tag is sadly misleading.

samuraiwithastick

Jan 12, 2018
Yup. Second this question. I only got the Cara and "all work no play" ending yet, but I assume the other one is Saoirse?

On all endings it told me "ending x out of 3", not 4. Is there actually a 4th secret ending? Also, totally agreed! I was kinda hoping the baroness was a secret dominatrix who would force me to sell her the tavern once it becomes profitable lest she cut off the lard supply and bankrupt me, and that after I accept she eventually enslaves me, takes all of my money and whips me in the dungeon of her manor whenever she wants! I know this is a very lightly erotic game, but the potential for lady Roisin "Ironfoot" to be a domme is there, and one can always dream... :sneaky:

Also, this game is a great for a short "slice of life" kind of experience, but was it just me or was the KFC/Mcdonald's joke a bit annoyingly protracted? I mean, the author naming the human kingdoms based on elector states of the Holy Roman Empire (I think they had "Lestphalia", which is homonymous to "Westphalia") was a really nice touch, but I found the joke of chain restaurants in a medieval setting quite... forced. Well, outside that it's a decent VN from my point of view but it is very light-hearted so don't expect much erotic content going into it! Also, unless someone can confirm otherwise, I think the slave tag is sadly misleading.
The 4 endings are...
Be on Saorise's route, and accept her.
Be on Saorise's route, and reject her.
Be on Cara's route, and accept her.
Be on Cara's route, and reject her.

For some reason, on some endings it will show x of 3, on others it shows x of 4.

As for the KFC/McDonald's joke, I actually think that was intentional. Spoilers for the game, so...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

/rant. But yeah, that's my theory. I agree, it was a really good VN, but I wish it had a higher budget/more work put into it. By the end of it I wasn't even playing for the erotic content, I just enjoyed all the characters. Especially Brioche.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
The 4 endings are...

For some reason, on some endings it will show x of 3, on others it shows x of 4.

As for the KFC/McDonald's joke, I actually think that was intentional. Spoilers for the game, so...

/rant. But yeah, that's my theory. I agree, it was a really good VN, but I wish it had a higher budget/more work put into it. By the end of it I wasn't even playing for the erotic content, I just enjoyed all the characters. Especially Brioche.
Yup, I agree with most of what you said, but spoilers coming ahead, so

kinlyki

Feb 24, 2020
The 4 endings are...

And what are the choices that put you on a character's route? I only ever got put in Cara's route

samuraiwithastick

Jan 12, 2018
And what are the choices that put you on a character's route? I only ever got put in Cara's route
As far as I can tell, literally the only choice in what route you get put on is if you bring Brioche to the mines for help with the giant cockroach, or Saorise. Bringing Saorise puts you on her route, bringing Brioche puts you on Cara's route.

Dextor34

Dec 26, 2018
As far as I can tell, literally the only choice in what route you get put on is if you bring Brioche to the mines for help with the giant cockroach, or Saorise. Bringing Saorise puts you on her route, bringing Brioche puts you on Cara's route.
Nope, for me it locks me into Cara Route no matter who I take to the mine.

hcortez2022

Jun 27, 2020
In the steam store there is an achievement if you get the ending where you (or cara) get sold as a slave. That is where the slave tag is, I looked into the files and there are no cgs or sprites that could serve as such, so that lead me to believe the game is imcomple

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes