♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
View attachment 3248431

just saying what wiki tells me xD

personally im actually using forks of firefox, not firefox itself.

not long ago i used librewolf, now im using mullvad browser.
Well, forks aren't a bad choice. I was just giving my opinion on a browser. I'm not someone who follows the herd by looking at certain popular mass statistics, even those are still something interesting to observe. The same goes for any product. Some people choose to spend a fortune to buy the latest product x, so they can show off in front of their colleague. Personally, I choose according to my needs and desires, and by comparing their performance and their price. I don't care at all about popularity, which has more to do with the inability to align thought with reason than the actual outcome of thoughtful thought. Chrome is at the top of the ranking? So ask the people who use it what they know about the market for their personal data.
By the way, does the plugin work with these forks?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Well, forks aren't a bad choice. I was just giving my opinion on a browser. I'm not someone who follows the herd by looking at certain popular mass statistics, even those are still something interesting to observe. The same goes for any product. Some people choose to spend a fortune to buy the latest product x, so they can show off in front of their colleague. Personally, I choose according to my needs and desires, and by comparing their performance and their price. I don't care at all about popularity, which has more to do with the inability to align thought with reason than the actual outcome of thoughtful thought. Chrome is at the top of the ranking? So ask the people who use it what they know about the market for their personal data.
By the way, does the plugin work with these forks?
their fault for going whats popular and not whats good. im eg using a nokia 8.3 as my smartphone :BootyTime:

and yes, plug ins work.

SeVarCasXXII

May 19, 2024
View attachment 792132

Overview:
Manga collection by Aiue Oka​

Updated: 2020-08-29
Developer/Publisher: Aiue Oka - - - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 2300 x 3200, 1360 x 1920
Pages: 630
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Collection List:

DOWNLOAD
Hypnotic Sexual Counseling: F95zone Thread
Bullied ~Revenge Hypnosis~: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Collection: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 792124 View attachment 792135 View attachment 792133 View attachment 792128 View attachment 792125 View attachment 792130 View attachment 792134 View attachment 792127
Hi Man/Woman. I want to know if Mangas are Uncensored, thanks for replies. Have a nice day.