Purpleflame

Feb 14, 2020
I don't get why the actual translators would not just release it when it's ready. I mean it sucks that it gets leaked against their will but holy shit, wasn't it at 100% for ages?

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
I saw this passed on some torrent section, i couldn't believe it. After around 8 years (i didn't know the project when the VN was release ), i think that now, i can wait a few months before everything become clean.

I also have no problem to buy it if possible but after all of these years, i haved lost any hope of release to be honest.

shiro-sama

Jan 16, 2022
Needs a "loli" tag please.

Blatant, in your face, Japanese Loli. Just add the tags and admit what you are (and prevent the less clued up incriminating themselves).
maybe just say "need tag please" next time. implicate people doesn`t really make anyone see your action in favor.

also they added it. please dont start a weird debate on this. i am just giving you advice in good faith. of course if people rebutal then do whatever.

Last edited:

Mythanrael

May 27, 2018
BGI.exe doesn't do anything at all. Not going to put any more effort than I have (45min) into trying to get this to work.

Krane27

Jan 10, 2020
Heard this leak still is rough along the edges, especially towards the later chapter, So for those who finished this release, please tell us how was it? does it still have typos, untranslated dialogue, or maybe just badly translated text?

Reactions: xion930
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes