Unity Completed Akane vs Tentacles [Final] [Sex Hot]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

QwertyTheMad

Apr 7, 2019
I can already tell you who wins.
Everyone wins

Even among the Tendou sisters, there are far objectively better options.

View attachment 667612
View attachment 667613
Personal preference isn't actually objective. Eldest sister (Kasumi, iirc) is the best housewife. Nabiki is one half of a demented power couple. Akane falls into the 'teach her that she isn't a boy, and that that's ok' category. She'd make a lousy housewife, but she could possibly put the 'buddy' in 'fuck buddy'. Tomboys are niche, not trash.

Ah, Ranma 1/2... classic. The first anime that made me wonder if it would be gay to wanna have sex with a guy when he is transformed into a girl via a cursed spring. Then made me forget all about that when Shampoo showed up.
Personally, I think a reversible transformation is a gray area. Pretty much boils down to how much you care about the whole, as opposed to just the body. If you're just looking for a set of holes, it's not at all gay (on your part). At the other end of the spectrum, if you're looking for a life partner, you probably have some gay in you (as it were<,<).

If the transformation is permanent, I think it's a lot simpler. They're biologically a girl. Any male personality traits and behaviors could just as easily be found in someone who was born a girl, and thinks that it was a mistake on God's part. Still a bit gray, but s/he's basically a tomboy, until such time as s/he seeks gender reassignment surgery.

Akane is the very last one on the list of anyone who isn't a mummy, even young Cologne would be better.
I'm not a mummy, and I'd pick Akane over Nabiki any day of the week. Granted, as someone who hates Nabiki's personality, and considers personality to be important, I'd pick celibacy over Nabiki...

That's sick. I prefer to Ryoga, Mousse, director Kuno or Happosai like MC. Tatewaki is a fucking madness.
You don't choose Kuno as MC for the sake of having Kuno as the MC. You choose him for the sake of playing with a handicap;)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm not a mummy, and I'd pick Akane over Nabiki any day of the week. Granted, as someone who hates Nabiki's personality, and considers personality to be important, I'd pick celibacy over Nabiki...
While Nabiki has many places in which she could improve, she has a few things going for her over Akane, she is funny, she is pretty, and she won't (generally) kill you. Not to mention, she is also less xenophobic, which is a nice bonus for me. :whistle:

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes