Collection Video Akt collection [2023-07-09] [Akt]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

blackrabbitjp

Jul 19, 2021
mmm.. quite a headache+time consuming to find new stuff checking every folders. f' broken mega "last modified" doesn't work for folders. prefer the old listing.

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
as many of you noticed. I haven't updated my listings, as I ran out of space so....sorry I can't upload anymore.

Vulcax

Aug 15, 2018
:(
Going to be harder to differentiate the old and new content especially for people who don't frequent this forum
I still update my drive fyi, if it ever gets full then ill post a new link to the second drive. The recent ones should be able to sort by date.

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
I never said I completely ditched the idea. It was just hard for me to check the forum constantly for any updates. If anyone can tell me what am I missing, I will Add them to my drive. For now, I decided to divide my drive into 2 parts. Oh and if old links die, quote me or something so I can reupload them. I'm kinda busy with everyday tasks and that's why I might forget on which mega what files are uploaded, that's the reason I don't make multiple mega accs.

Download Link for 2019 :

Download Link for 2020:

Mega drive for 2021 - 2022 (including recents, updating them from time to time. ) :

If i'm missing anything, please notify me, so I can upload them.

Last edited:

MiSinhar

Nov 10, 2021
I still update my drive fyi, if it ever gets full then ill post a new link to the second drive. The recent ones should be able to sort by date.
I know, you visit this thread often to keep your drive updated. I even recommended it to other people because it's well documented.
But one problem I have with it is that it's categorized by characters. I don't think it's a bad thing because if there are people who only care about a specific character they can check your folder for content.
For me though, I'm less concerned with who the characters are. If I wasn't following this thread, I would need to check every folder in your drive to see which video was recently added. Sorting by date, while does help find the latest video, will still require me to check all the folders.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Well I have everything gather & sorted with the old folder structure. It just atm I'm reviewing 150+ notifications on stuff I miss out on and I don't want even more to pop up still. :HideThePain:

vague_king

Apr 14, 2021
View attachment 1110292

Overview:
Akt is a Chinese 3D artist who makes short and medium-length animations with MMD of characters from video games, animes, and vtubers, such as: Honkai Impact 3rd, Genshin Impact, Luo Tianyi, Kagamine Rin, etc.​

Updated: 2022-09-03
Artist: Akt - - -
Censorship: no
Language: none
Resolution: 1440p on average
Length: 250+ animations (2 hours+)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:
Download
Torrent (2022-06-14)

Genshin Impact:
Honkai Impact:
Other: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Punishing: Gray Raven:
Star Rail:
Vocaloid:
VTubers: - - PIXELDRAIN - -

Other:
MEGA Folder by Vulcax
COMPRESSED

New content after 2022-06-09:
2022 Jun to Aug: - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1110293 View attachment 1110287 View attachment 1110288 View attachment 1110289 View attachment 1110290 View attachment 1110291
Can anybody make it one whole download file

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
I never said I completely ditched the idea. It was just hard for me to check the forum constantly for any updates. If anyone can tell me what am I missing, I will Add them to my drive. For now, I decided to divide my drive into 2 parts. Oh and if old links die, quote me or something so I can reupload them. I'm kinda busy with everyday tasks and that's why I might forget on which mega what files are uploaded, that's the reason I don't make multiple mega accs.

Download Link for 2019 :

Download Link for 2020:

Mega drive for 2021 - 2022 (including recents, updating them from time to time. ) :
Mega Drive

Would you be willing to make a zip or some torrent for the mega drive because holy shit that's huge and I can't download it with the mega limit.

Cringelord78

Jun 20, 2022

Download Link for 2019 :

Download Link for 2020:

Mega Drive

It says "unable to open file" everytime I try to open a video, any way to fix it?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes