Collection Video Akt collection [2023-07-09] [Akt]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
i mean, i am sure those "leecher" that "people who hesitate to share" here trying to avoid also thinking something like :

"its christmas maybe they have posted something there"

at time like this i really hope something like [HIDE-POSTS=123][/HIDE-POSTS] exist

Pulao's Cunny

Jun 30, 2022
I managed to get ahold of the Sushang video and would totally share if I knew how to lmao Never shared before so not sure how it works here, plus I'd rather not potentially expose the forum any more than it already has been considering my lack of knowledge

P.S. Happy holidays everyone! And to those who do share, thank you for everything

Dec 28, 2019
I managed to get ahold of the Sushang video and would totally share if I knew how to lmao Never shared before so not sure how it works here, plus I'd rather not potentially expose the forum any more than it already has been considering my lack of knowledge

P.S. Happy holidays everyone! And to those who do share, thank you for everything
Upload it to MEGA, Pixeldrain, GoFile or any file uploading site and then paste the link here, pretty much the basics of most f95 forums

Vulcax

Aug 15, 2018

Its completely fine to share it via mega or Google drive links. Sharing content here won't expose this forum, rather posting the link of this forum outside of F95 does, so its fine as long you don't share this forum outside e.g Discord, Twitter, Facebook and etc then you're all good tbh.

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020

just remember to NOT share the author original link,

mirror it even if it was to the same cloud storage provider

May 11, 2018

if you want to share it, go to gofile website and upload the vid there. it's pretty easy after the vid is uploaded just share the link and its okay. just dont share the original link that the author/artist made since that'll alert them of mass traffic in their links

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
Thank you for sharing.

Here is an Eng sub version of Sushang I whipped up with Google translate because I'm just that down bad for her. Apologize in advance if there are any mistranslations.

Pixeldrain
This is a pretty good translation. Think you can also do it for the other videos? I have the translations for most them saved in a notepad, but have no experience with video editing.

Reactions: Zaxkray

bruh3424

Nov 3, 2021
This is a pretty good translation. Think you can also do it for the other videos? I have the translations for most them saved in a notepad, but have no experience with video editing.
If you have the translations done, then definitely. Drop the notes and let me know which videos.

Reactions: Spettra
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes