facesit-inc

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2020
The game crashes when I try to enter the 24/7 store, is this a known bug?

Edit: Crashes at both stores (normal and the quest one where you get after the town hall)

Last edited:

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
The game crashes when I try to enter the 24/7 store, is this a known bug?

Edit: Crashes at both stores (normal and the quest one where you get after the town hall)
Some common info would be nice along side screenshots or a save.
- What version are you playing, steam or patreon or mobile?
- Are you playing the latest version, 1.12F?
- Are you using older saves.
- And so on...

facesit-inc

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2020
Some common info would be nice along side screenshots or a save.
- What version are you playing, steam or patreon or mobile?
- Are you playing the latest version, 1.12F?
- Are you using older saves.
- And so on...
Hello!

I'm using the version downloaded from this site. It's 1.12F, the latest. I'm not using old saves, in fact I downloaded the game recently.

This is the screenshot of the crash. This is the second window that appears after I enter the convenience store, appears for a moment and then both it and the game window crash.

Iris crash.jpg

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hello!

I'm using the version downloaded from this site. It's 1.12F, the latest. I'm not using old saves, in fact I downloaded the game recently.

This is the screenshot of the crash. This is the second window that appears after I enter the convenience store, appears for a moment and then both it and the game window crash.

View attachment 2274599
With a quick google, this seems to be a misconfiguration in your OS(Windows10 probably).
- Your window in your screenshot is called "activemovie window", try to google that yourself.
Some kind of misconfigured in your codecs that apparently forces/tries to open media player while playing the game and forcing this crash.
It sound really odd, but when I check google others have had similar issues, but with other games.

Which is also why this have never been reported before.(And nothing we can do).
- The downloaded version here works fine.
- Try on another computer just to confirm it works.
- Google this ->activemovie window<- and search for fixes.
- Reinstall Windows(lol)

Best of luck my dude.

Reactions: facesit-inc

facesit-inc

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2020
With a quick google, this seems to be a misconfiguration in your OS(Windows10 probably).
- Your window in your screenshot is called "activemovie window", try to google that yourself.
Some kind of misconfigured in your codecs that apparently forces/tries to open media player while playing the game and forcing this crash.
It sound really odd, but when I check google others have had similar issues, but with other games.

Which is also why this have never been reported before.(And nothing we can do).
- The downloaded version here works fine.
- Try on another computer just to confirm it works.
- Google this ->activemovie window<- and search for fixes.
- Reinstall Windows(lol)

Best of luck my dude.
Thank you for the suggested course of action :)

Reactions: Zellemate

facesit-inc

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2020
For anyone who should ever have the same problem with entering the convenience store:

The reason was IVF source filter, whatever this is.

I disabled it with a program called codek tweak within minutes.

Reactions: Zellemate

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
Are they ever gonna finish this game? Its getting a little frustrating with the small, stumbling progress towards the finishing line. Or... If they still have big plans for additional story lines, then when are we gonna see those unfold? I LOVE this game. Its one of the best games on here, so please dont mistake my frustration for hatred. I criticize because I care. ;D

Apr 16, 2022
Are they ever gonna finish this game? Its getting a little frustrating with the small, stumbling progress towards the finishing line. Or... If they still have big plans for additional story lines, then when are we gonna see those unfold? I LOVE this game. Its one of the best games on here, so please dont mistake my frustration for hatred. I criticize because I care. ;D
Game was finished over 6 months ago.

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
Game was finished over 6 months ago.
How so? Why are there still updates being made then? And why is the game thread not marked as 'completed'? And how come they are not developing a new game then? All they seem to do these days are bug-fixes and podcasting. Am I wrong? If so, please enlighten me, cos I love what they do (when they do it), so if there is some game out there that I dont know I about, I would love to be included.

Apr 16, 2022
How so? Why are there still updates being made then? And why is the game thread not marked as 'completed'? And how come they are not developing a new game then? All they seem to do these days are bug-fixes and podcasting. Am I wrong? If so, please enlighten me, cos I love what they do (when they do it), so if there is some game out there that I dont know I about, I would love to be included.
They finished the main story of Fleeting Iris in the first trimester of 2022 and they started working on the Shota patch which is pretty much a side story standalone game with the same characters.

Later in the summer they did many improvements to the game which had them rework most of it such as remapping the whole city and allowing you to play all routes in one playthrough while working on the Shota patch and their two games that they will release in 2023 called Journey Abroad and Blood Lust. The Shota patch should have come out in late October but a lot of misfortune happened to most of the team added to the fact that Starke miscalculated how long it would take them to finish it.

Fleeting Iris story wise is finished and has been finished for a while, all you will see being added to it is small quality of life improvements and bug fixes.

Reactions: Hydrofront

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
They finished the main story of Fleeting Iris in the first trimester of 2022 and they started working on the Shota patch which is pretty much a side story standalone game with the same characters.

Later in the summer they did many improvements to the game which had them rework most of it such as remapping the whole city and allowing you to play all routes in one playthrough while working on the Shota patch and their two games that they will release in 2023 called Journey Abroad and Blood Lust. The Shota patch should have come out in late October but a lot of misfortune happened to most of the team added to the fact that Starke miscalculated how long it would take them to finish it.

Fleeting Iris story wise is finished and has been finished for a while, all you will see being added to it is small quality of life improvements and bug fixes.
Thank you for the response.
So no more Ayame. I feel sad now.
But thank you for the walkthrough of events. It didnt help my mood thou. :(

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes