• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
this dudes been making this game for 2 years and it's still not done...even for 1 developer this would be an excusable for how small this game will be.

Josipt3

Sep 8, 2016
The dev was saying he is pleased with the amount of the content they have relesed(And this was in may 2016).He was even braging with the number of people that are working on a game(like 5-7 people).Imo he is bigger money grabber than Impure,even impure releses more content than this.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
There's one thing wrong with that comparison to Impure. Impure's games are utter tripe, and Fleeting Iris is pretty decent.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Garcia scene goes further, there's 3 masturbation scenes (but only slightly different) and there's a scene with Sato

Josipt3

Sep 8, 2016
There's one thing wrong with that comparison to Impure. Impure's games are utter tripe, and Fleeting Iris is pretty decent.
Yeah their quallity is way better ,but at what cost? 2-3 scenes every few months.Im not saying that impure is better, im saying that for a team of 5-7 people they sure are lacking content.

Reactions: RedGlow

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Yeah their quallity is way better ,but at what cost? 2-3 scenes every few months.Im not saying that impure is better, im saying that for a team of 5-7 people they sure are lacking content.
No argument there. Compared to the progress in games like Coceter Chronicles or Zoe's Temptations (who I think are of comparable quality), things move glacially with Fleeting Iris.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
In their (slight) defense it takes a lot more time to draw art than it does to animate it.

Their biggest problem is they waste too much time on nice secondary things. The amount of unique assets in their game is impressive but considering so little of it is used at this point just makes it silly.

Reactions: M-2315 and Josipt3

HappyNuts

Sep 6, 2016
Yeah a really slow production. It has nice drawing but with their tempo, a prediction of doomsday will be a reality before they complete a game.

Aug 5, 2016
Well, they are a team and they want to make 5 entire games in that world, fleeting iris is the first of them.

HEY, I remember that place.
----------------------------------
I must say, if we gonna talk about drawn games with quality content and decent release speed, we must talk about DarkCookie. Dude, he literally draws everything alone and have 1 coder, still, he dishes out a LOT of high quality content in 1~2 months time. He is a beast, I know that not every developer can stick to this kind of release schedule, but pls, at least lets not put 2 and a half scenes in a 4 months patch.
Stilll, Alansya Chronicles is a really nice game. My only wish is that it had a better development team.

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
HEY, I remember that place.
----------------------------------
I must say, if we gonna talk about drawn games with quality content and decent release speed, we must talk about DarkCookie. Dude, he literally draws everything alone and have 1 coder, still, he dishes out a LOT of high quality content in 1~2 months time. He is a beast, I know that not every developer can stick to this kind of release schedule, but pls, at least lets not put 2 and a half scenes in a 4 months patch.
Stilll, Alansya Chronicles is a really nice game. My only wish is that it had a better development team.
the last patch had 2-3 scenes a month ago where in your math does that equal 2-3 months

Jan 25, 2017
In all honesty, the game is pretty good. I loved it and the NTR routes. Problem is the developer and his team themselves.

There is always an excuse and it really is unprofessional. You do not bring personal matters into your work. As harsh as it may be, I know professional people out there who still work after their relative died. They never talked about their grief at their jobs.

Forgetting the data from some other dude's harddrive, visiting a relative's house, etc. are all signs of just laziness and money grabbing. Hell, this was released near the end of the month for ANOTHER pledge payment. They delayed it a week with 0 response to their patreons.

Not sure why that happens unless Starke is the most unluckiest douche in this country, I doubt any of these things are real.

I even heard from a fellow patreon that he got threatened by Starke in private messaging. Apparently, the post I made earlier seemed to have ticked off Starke. He has a rat in this forum reporting him information about these posts. Hilarious.
I told that patreon to unpledge him and give him a message from me on the survey.

Let us hope Starke and his team find a different team to take over or get their shit together. Solo developers have twice more brainpower than Starke's entire team.

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Well if they are a team then maybe they should first finish this project first.....so far so good but the update schedule can be faster i know that this are custom hand drawn images but come on can it doesn't take long for them to compile the code and flags for the events especially if they are in a group

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes