Azaria777

Jun 9, 2020
can I try to add that feature myself? I am a back-end developer and it won't be complete chinese for me but is it even possible to edit this game's files or anything like that? if so can anyone tell me how? No auto message is just really bad for me
I am a fucking genius, I made auto messages work, I am so fucking happy, I really wanted to play this game but no auto messages made me quit early on, now I am going to play this fully

Reactions: evanm2500

DrGreg

Oct 26, 2021
The game have been complete for a long time, and there won't come more scenes to the main game.
- However the shota DLC just released on our homepage, with tons of new scenes.
your website or your subscribestar? i downloaded the shota dlc from your website and i cant see any new scenes in the gallery

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
How to force the game to launch in window mode ?
The Fullscreen line in Game.ini is already on 0 and yet every time I launch the game it's in fullscreen. UsingF5 to swap to window breaks the visuals and sometimes makes the window disappear altogether. Sometimes it works though, don't ask me why...

I really need it to launch directly in Window so my screen doesn't have to go from 4K to 480p and back to 4K every time I need to play, since apparently the game engine doesn't like that and dies

Last edited:

Marphey

May 13, 2019
I need help in uocking the Rape train scene. It says i need ti ask robert to show me around town during weekends but i don't have this option only sray at home and rest.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I need help in uocking the Rape train scene. It says i need ti ask robert to show me around town during weekends but i don't have this option only sray at home and rest.
If you mean the subway molester scene #2(its not a rape scene)
1. You have to unlock the previous scene early in the game.
2. And you need to be in free-roam.
3. And it have to be in a weekend.

Reactions: Marphey

Marphey

May 13, 2019
If you mean the subway molester scene #2(its not a rape scene)
1. You have to unlock the previous scene early in the game.
2. And you need to be in free-roam.
3. And it have to be in a weekend.
Yeah sorry for calling it rape scene it is just called "On board of rape train" or something but i already relized that i need to progress the story further.

shifer212

Jan 12, 2024
I am trying to play the game on joiplay and every time I enter a building it says I am missing titleset inside A1 and inside A5, anyone knows what's that about?

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes