Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
can someone tell me what route preview is that
What do you mean with "that"? Ayame leaning against the glass? It hasn't been confirmed but if you check their patch schedule link then you'll notice that there's a scheduled scene in the "voyeur" route this patch. Taking into consideration the two previous voyeur scenes were the spies also leaning against the glass and this:

It's safe to assume it's the voyeur route but since we won't get a look at that scene until next patch no one knows for sure.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Come on man, this is absurd.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How much better can they get? They came from drawings that were okay at most to professional studio quality. All the scenes in this patch are so crazy good I can barely wait for Friday to arrive.

For those who are too broke or cheap to support and don't want to wait for it to be leaked, you can win a free copy of the patch or the whole game (they didn't specify very well) if you retweet their latest tweet

Considering they only have a few dozen supporters your odds should be high.

SiriusBlack what do you think?
I did not expect it at all! Ayane is so naughty :D the CG is absolutely A M A Z I N G, even if i think that the scenes writing really makes the difference.

Finger crossed for the tweet chance, but i think that this will be the first Adult Game i'm going to buy. They totally deserve it.

Edit: honestly i thought that this patch would have been little compared to the next one ( that has Garcias and Sato routes), but i'm glad they're proving me wrong!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayame#1Fan

Erodaz

Oct 26, 2018
I did not expect it at all! Ayane is so naughty :D the CG is absolutely A M A Z I N G, even if i think that the scenes writing really makes the difference.

Finger crossed for the tweet chance, but i think that this will be the first Adult Game i'm going to buy. They totally deserve it.

Edit: honestly i thought that this patch would have been little compared to the next one ( that has Garcias and Sato routes), but i'm glad they're proving me wrong!
Agreed, I will also get this when it's finished!

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I remember reading that you get the game once its released for having total 20$ donation and i think its better to get it that way because steam will take a hefty cut. (actually its not said what the price will be ones its released, may be more then 20).

We're all about to find out.
(in regards to 30$ pledge) I assume that reward was not send out yet then. Is there a date when more info will be available ? Do you get scenes up to the point you pledged or future ones as well?

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I remember reading that you get the game once its released for having total 20$ donation and i think its better to get it that way because steam will take a hefty cut. (actually its not said what the price will be ones its released, may be more then 20).

(in regards to 30$ pledge) I assume that reward was not send out yet then. Is there a date when more info will be available ? Do you get scenes up to the point you pledged or future ones as well?
They explained it will be sent out in the game. They also explained that they will send for this version, for future ones you'll have to remain pledge just like every other Patreon reward.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I was already prepared to explore the new patch ç_ç

Well, at least they're giving me a reason to wake up happy next monday *_*

P.s: Muku will nail Alex, no doubts about it :D
Question is, who else will nail Alex? Jack? Arthur? Both? Place your bets!

Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
I've noticed that on one of the newer patches all the scenes are unlocked by default, is there some way I make them un-unlocked?

It's just that part of the fun for games like this, especially one as well made as this one, is to discover the scenes organically and experience the plot. So it'd be a shame if the gallery couldn't be filled manually.

Hopefully, ya'll have an answer :)

Genflare

May 31, 2017
I've noticed that on one of the newer patches all the scenes are unlocked by default, is there some way I make them un-unlocked?

It's just that part of the fun for games like this, especially one as well made as this one, is to discover the scenes organically and experience the plot. So it'd be a shame if the gallery couldn't be filled manually.

Hopefully, ya'll have an answer :)
If only starting from scratch is what you want then deleting all the contents of the diary folder should accomplish it

Reactions: Not_A_Horse
Aug 28, 2018
I just checked heaven studios on Graphtreon and im really wondering why they´re doing so bad compared to a year ago.
Decent Art, no annoying features, regular updates and they´re actually making quite some progress towards finishing the game. Yet they´re still on a decline.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I just checked heaven studios on Graphtreon and im really wondering why they´re doing so bad compared to a year ago.
Decent Art, no annoying features, regular updates and they´re actually making quite some progress towards finishing the game.
For being such an ambitious project, there is too little content. And those regular updates are not helping making the world feel less empty.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
For being such an ambitious project, there is too little content. And those regular updates are not helping making the world feel less empty.
Too little content? The game is about half-way through and it's already 2 to 3 times bigger than any other game around. They already explained they would add scenes in the other parts of the world but those aren't a priority and will be released through DLC's after the main storyline is finished.

Find me another game with 160 plus hentai scenes, all with their original drawings instead of repeating the same scene with different details over and over. Even big time studios rarely get close to that number and they have to be really big time, like the "triple A" of Japan.

You're judging the quality of a game in beta stages by how finished it is which is like judging a fish for its ability to climb trees. I would honestly take this game in its unfinished state than any other game around bar none.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Too little content? The game is about half-way through and it's already 2 to 3 times bigger than any other game around. They already explained they would add scenes in the other parts of the world but those aren't a priority and will be released through DLC's after the main storyline is finished.

Find me another game with 160 plus hentai scenes, all with their original drawings instead of repeating the same scene with different details over and over. Even big time studios rarely get close to that number and they have to be really big time, like the "triple A" of Japan.

You're judging the quality of a game in beta stages by how finished it is which is like judging a fish for its ability to climb trees. I would honestly take this game in its unfinished state than any other game around bar none.
I can only add that every scene has more dialogue lines than most of other games i played. They are also good-written, with dialogues and thoughts, sometimes even a little narration.

Question is, who else will nail Alex? Jack? Arthur? Both? Place your bets!
1)Jack
2)Jack + Ayane
3)Arthur
4)Arthur + Ayane

Jack + Arthur is a little too much imho. But i'll be happy if they'll prove me wrong :D

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Too little content? The game is about half-way through and it's already 2 to 3 times bigger than any other game around.
The game is already 3 years! in development. Let me explain it to you differently: Map too big.

I would honestly take this game in its unfinished state than any other game around bar none.
You might be a bit biased about this topic. Do you happen to know if they sell posters & pillows already?

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes