SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
I'd like the fortitude to be able to hold off until Friday and enjoy it all in one go considering the changes they stated will likely break the save games but I don't have it in me :LOL:
I can understand your feelings :D maybe they will add saves for the new scenes, and friday you will explore the patch completely :D

P.s: apart the image you posted, Alex is still unspoiled *-*

Edit: those blue ribbons mean that pink lost? ç_ç

Last edited:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
The game only poped up on my radar two months ago so i won't try to guess why they had drop in support (patreon count didn't drop much but $/per person did )But here are some of my thoughts in regards how to sell the game better.

1) Version numbers and release estimate. Why i appreciate the honesty as the expected will draw closer the support will drop as people will wait for release. The increments in version number of 0.01 are not exciting, most people will believe its a minor update while there are 10+scenes and system overhaul. In some other game you could see a number increase from beta 3.6 to 4.0.

2) There is no publicly visible info on patreon in regards to what the newest version brings. It would certainly help getting people excited for new versions as well provide visible proof that there is active development going.

3) Better patreon rewards. While access to discussions and previews is all nice and all it won't get people excited. Polls could be exclusive reward for higher tiers and/or have higher voting power the higher pledge.

4) DRM obviously , but i don't know if it even can be added to RPGM game.

@Preview - those could be three different BJ scenes ><

Last edited:

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
The game only poped up on my radar two months ago so i won't try to guess why they had drop in support (patreon count didn't drop much but $/per person did )But here are some of my thoughts in regards how to sell the game better.

1) Version numbers and release estimate. Why i appreciate the honesty as the expected will draw closer the support will drop as people will wait for release. The increments in version number of 0.01 are not exciting, most people will believe its a minor update while there are 10+scenes and system overhaul. In some other game you could see a number increase from beta 3.6 to 4.0.

2) There is no publicly visible info on patreon in regards to what the newest version brings. It would certainly help getting people excited for new versions as well provide visible proof that there is active development going.

3) Better patreon rewards. While access to discussions and previews is all nice and all it won't get people excited. Polls could be exclusive reward for higher tiers and/or have higher voting power the higher pledge.

4) DRM obviously , but i don't know if it even can be added to RPGM game.

@Preview - those could be three different BJ scenes ><
DRM lol

Reactions: desmosome

MomImOnTV

Jun 2, 2018
I agree. I personally wish it was even more complex and decision based. Right now it's kinda in a sweet spot where it's hard to mess up but I like causality and player decisions to play even a bigger part in how the game plays out, but again I'm not developing the game and patrons probably expect results and hentai scenes a lot more than decision making so I kinda get where they're coming from.

I hope they do make a lot of money selling this game just to see how they're going to invest and change in their second one, if we ever get to see the end of this game before progress is halted. Not that they ever "threatened" to halt development but still.

EDIT: New post on Patreon. Patch today but it's kinda hard to explain, I'll just copy paste it here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What timezone is Starke referring to when he said midnight?

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Lolol DRM doesn't work eh ? Except it kinda does because its not whatever it gets cracked but the delay before one shows up. It's about the impatient people that don't buy in because "free" version is easily available. Having to wait none knows how long for crack and if they pump a lot of versions (smaller updates+bug fixes) then probably not every version will even get cracked, it gets people to jump the fence.

I hope he is not working all night to get it done, they need to stop overestimating themselves and set dates with comfort time.

Reactions: Zyro

Zyro

May 27, 2017
I hope he is not working all night to get it done, they need to stop overestimating themselves and set dates with comfort time.
Yeah they really should set the promised date a few days behind of their expected release to give themselves some breathing space just in case its not finished in time. If they finished it ahead of the promised schedule they can just release it early. Overworking leads to lower work quality.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Lolol DRM doesn't work eh ? Except it kinda does because its not whatever it gets cracked but the delay before one shows up. It's about the impatient people that don't buy in because "free" version is easily available. Having to wait none knows how long for crack and if they pump a lot of versions (smaller updates+bug fixes) then probably not every version will even get cracked, it gets people to jump the fence.

Your ignorance shows. This game was encrypted not too long ago and it did nothing but cause issues, so much that they took it off. Also I can't think of a single good sucessful game that polutes itself with this useless garbage.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Your ignorance shows. This game was encrypted not too long ago and it did nothing but cause issues, so much that they took it off. Also I can't think of a single good sucessful game that polutes itself with this useless garbage.
Well maybe that is the reason for loss of support then. I assume you ask for H-games using drm because for normal ones drm is a standard. Fallen Doll you could call successful ?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Well maybe that is the reason for loss of support then. I assume you ask for H-games using drm because for normal ones drm is a standard. Fallen Doll you could call successful ?
Think they took the encryption of since it was easy to crack, and it just took up time in their end.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Considering LawSuitIncoming is either Starke himself or this project's biggest fan (at least on f95), I doubt he'd share a copy.

• Haha
Reactions: slightchance
4.10 star(s) 84 Votes