SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Considering LawSuitIncoming is either Starke himself or this project's biggest fan (at least on f95), I doubt he'd share a copy.
I could be wrong, but iirc he shared a patch months ago. He surely shared previews and posts locked behind patreon walls. Still he has all rights to keep patreon content to himself. I think he was quite horrified after the shitstorm that a lot of user here threw at Starke some months ago, before patch 0.92. Can't really blame him to be honest. I just asked 'cause most of the times he was kind enough to answer.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Considering LawSuitIncoming is either Starke himself or this project's biggest fan (at least on f95), I doubt he'd share a copy.
What are you talking about? I shared plenty of patches and other content.

I could be wrong, but iirc he shared a patch months ago. He surely shared previews and posts locked behind patreon walls. Still he has all rights to keep patreon content to himself. I think he was quite horrified after the shitstorm that a lot of user here threw at Starke some months ago, before patch 0.92. Can't really blame him to be honest. I just asked 'cause most of the times he was kind enough to answer.
I was working and when I got home I went straight to my room to play the game. I feel a bit reluctant to share this because sharing this close to the patch being released might be one of the reasons they aren't doing well but if no one releases this by tomorrow I'll share it.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
What are you talking about? I shared plenty of patches and other content.
I know you shared some of the leaks, but I can only remember you sharing one release...but it's fine, it wasn't meant as something mean or anything, I just (mis)remembered you leaking being more exception than rule.

Aug 28, 2018
I feel a bit reluctant to share this because sharing this close to the patch being released might be one of the reasons they aren't doing well
It may not be the main reason but it surely has some impact as well.

i would say 1-2 weeks of Patreon exclusivity would be in order
Dont they already release the full game for free a couple of weeks after the newest patch dops on their patreon? I think i´ve read something about that either in an older Patreon post or the recent Q&A on Reddit. It says "demo" but its only 100mb smaller than v0.93 Part I.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I know you shared some of the leaks, but I can only remember you sharing one release...but it's fine, it wasn't meant as something mean or anything, I just (mis)remembered you leaking being more exception than rule.
Honestly I'd say go ask Starke himself on Discord. I can almost guarantee if you ask nicely and explain you're broke he'll give you the patch for free. I think some people here did it before.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Dont they already release the full game for free a couple of weeks after the newest patch dops on their patreon? I think i´ve read something about that either in an older Patreon post or the recent Q&A on Reddit. It says "demo" but its only 100mb smaller than v0.93 Part I.
They updated the demo some times ago, it's now version 0.92. I read part of that AMA but don't remember something like that.

I was working and when I got home I went straight to my room to play the game. I feel a bit reluctant to share this because sharing this close to the patch being released might be one of the reasons they aren't doing well but if no one releases this by tomorrow I'll share it.
As TotalDegenerate said, sharing it has an impact, but i think it will be shared sooner or later by someone. I still wonder how a game as Summertime Saga have that kind of income from Patreon. I want to be clear, i played it and i really liked it, but we are talking about almost 20 times the money for a game you can download for free :oops:

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
They are really good at advertising. They go on the chat of famous streamers and advertise there which I've seen happen quite a few times and even streamers have talked about it.

MomImOnTV

Jun 2, 2018
I feel a bit reluctant to share this because sharing this close to the patch being released might be one of the reasons they aren't doing well
After a day of the patch release they gained like 8 patreons and about 100$. And it’s only part 1 of the patch. Maybe we should wait after a few days of a patch release then share the patch here. But then again, people that are broke like me can’t wait to try out the new patch as soon as possible . :3

Deleted member 1476970

I'm a Wanderer
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
After a day of the patch release they gained like 8 patreons and about 100$. And it’s only part 1 of the patch. Maybe we should wait after a few days of a patch release then share the patch here. But then again, people that are broke like me can’t wait to try out the new patch as soon as possible . :3
I really understand how you fee l :sneaky:

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
They are really good at advertising. They go on the chat of famous streamers and advertise there which I've seen happen quite a few times and even streamers have talked about it.
I think they are really really bad at advertising... could do so much better imo. I don't see anybody speaking about this game anywhere, except here.. they should use some time to improve their "reach" to fans and possible customers.
Anyway half the patch is missing, yes there are new scenes, but waiting for Friday to get them all is worth the wait.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I think they are really really bad at advertising... could do so much better imo. I don't see anybody speaking about this game anywhere, except here.. they should use some time to improve their "reach" to fans and possible customers.
Anyway half the patch is missing, yes there are new scenes, but waiting for Friday to get them all is worth the wait.
There is huge difference in reach. Summertime is lighthearted comedic approach with a lot of girls and fetishes tackled, while each got only couple of scenes it has wide appeal. You could say out of 100 people 80 will find something in it that they liked and worth their 2$. Meanwhile Fleeting Iris focuses on one fetish and one girl (most part), furthermore netorare is very controversial/niche in the west. However it really exhausts the subject with i think over 100 scenes now. So the people that like it hopefully find it worth the 10$.
That said they should try to advertise, but where ?

Last edited:

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
There is huge difference in reach. Summertime is lighthearted comedic approach with a lot of girls and fetishes tackled, while each got only couple of scenes it has wide appeal. You could say out of 100 people 80 will find something in it that they liked and worth their 2$. Meanwhile Fleeting Iris focuses on one fetish and one girl (most part), furthermore netorare is very controversial/niche in the west. However it really exhausts the subject with i think over 100 scenes now. So the people that like it hopefully find it worth the 10$.
That said they should try to advertise, but where ?
Well they do have some fetishes in there already, bondage, NTR, black dudes, pregnent, group, hmm and more, with even more to come. From monster scenes to bestiality, shouta to god knows what.
Normally devs reach out to people on various forums, and talk to their fans. Advertise their game by talking back to the fans. And others make deals from one dev to another and advertise each others game on their patreon page. Stuff like that.

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes