Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
NO
basically I read the last 2 pages jumping a spoiler that I do not usually read .shrug
He clearly stated in the original comment that it was under a spoiler tag. Then you got pissy saying you did read the pages, EXCEPT the spoiler bits which is your own choice and shows you didn't read everything, and he called you on it. Now you're here, posting more stuff n junk trying to save face, except you're still just wasting everyone's time wading through your responses.

So, just be a man, or whatever sex you affiliate with, and admit you overlooked it and move on and stop posting more useless crap we have to jump over, eh?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
This game and roundscape Andorivia are the best RPGM out their. (y) Their are so much content and i like to play these types of game first without walktrue makes it more fun when exploring.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
This game and roundscape Andorivia are the best RPGM out their. (y) Their are so much content and i like to play these types of game first without walktrue makes it more fun when exploring.
Not to talk about other games in game threads, but I do kinda wanna butt in and say that this is a big disrespect to Claire's Quest, which has a ton of content.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
After a couple of years i'm gonna give this another shot but.. whats '0.93 part1'? Should i wait part 2 or something?

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Not to talk about other games in game threads, but I do kinda wanna butt in and say that this is a big disrespect to Claire's Quest, which has a ton of content.
I agree Claire's Quest is really good
I kind of have a beef with Claire's quest since they dropped their original artist and then switched to multiple artists. It's just a big no-no to me. Coincidentally I don't like Roundscape for similar reasons.

odiorevolver

Dec 14, 2016
I kind of have a beef with Claire's quest since they dropped their original artist and then switched to multiple artists. It's just a big no-no to me. Coincidentally I don't like Roundscape for similar reasons.
Well, as far as I know, they didnt dropped their OG artist... he just dissapeared and didnt answer any call from the creator. Hard to blame him, though i agree, the OG artist was hella good

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
I think the Art has gotten better and Claire looks better then those from back then
But everyone has their own preferences so I respect yours

Reactions: Not_A_Horse and nZk

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Is there a loyalty route?
There's a 100% "loyalty route" and it's the actual true/canon ending for this game.

There's a couple of happy endings from the husbando point of view but they have some low points for a while.

I will wait to the Monday then, wait a little more doesn't hurt.
The wait is not an issue since most delays they have is only between a few hours to a couple of days, the exception being when the developer had those family issues. What I hope is that the quality is as good as part 1.

Super hyped right now, I hope it won't disappoint.

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes