gayasfuck

Jul 29, 2018
Im playing on Joiplay and the screen ratio is damn small. I did download the compressed version is thos due to that? can anyone with the non compressed version on Joiplay confirm

FireV3

Mar 8, 2020
Im playing on Joiplay and the screen ratio is damn small. I did download the compressed version is thos due to that? can anyone with the non compressed version on Joiplay confirm
Nope, that's the ratio of the game 4:3, only decent way to play it on mobile is with a big screen phone or a tablet.

sezqqa

May 24, 2020
Let me see if i understood, the main game is only in RPGM(for now) while the dlc is in Ren'py? so if i just download the dlc there wont be the whole game, only the dlc, right?

3ni9mq

Apr 14, 2022
I just have to say love the actual game. HOWEVER, the officer chloe side mission is incredibly frustrating since you can save if you make a mistake and if you make a mistake you have to either wait for the cutscene which has a delay at the end or exit your program and start the save file again. I cannot stress enough how infuriating it was having been spotted right at the end multiple times and having to reload my save over and over again. To top it all off the switches don't even work to shut off the laser. All the combinations don't work.
How to start officer Chloe route?

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes