Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
yep, tried this option first but the issue was the window screen got reduced for some reason
View attachment 3445874 View attachment 3445876

The first image is just using native F5 without magpie, and the second image is from using scaling from magpie, you can see that the window is reduced at the top and bottom.
I know this is a very minor issue, just wanted to see if I can get upscaled images along with the window size of native F5 screen.
Might vary from system to system ofc.
Mine opens perfect with fullscreen when using magpie.
- Be sure not to use the build in screen scaling F5/F6 from Fleeting Iris when also using magpie, that can fuck it up. Only use magpie's fullscreen hotkey.

Reactions: BonelessSlayerUwU

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
Might vary from system to system ofc.
Mine opens perfect with fullscreen when using magpie.
- Be sure not to use the build in screen scaling F5/F6 from Fleeting Iris when also using magpie, that can fuck it up. Only use magpie's fullscreen hotkey.
I haven't been using both of them together. If you don't mind me asking, what scaling mode and capture method are you using to upscale?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Well im no expect just FYI.
I tried some random settings back when I configured it, so there might be other options that are better, anyway here is mine config:
1.png

Yasushigeee

Dec 3, 2023
i just started playing this and i wanna continue melvin's route, but i can't seem to go back and work again at the pub because it keeps asking me to consider other options first. what should i do from here?

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
i just started playing this and i wanna continue melvin's route, but i can't seem to go back and work again at the pub because it keeps asking me to consider other options first. what should i do from here?
To continue that route, you need to go to the hall and ask for a new job, then go to the market in the city and work for Sato for some couple of time, then you can continue the route of Melvin...

Reactions: Yasushigeee

Akenaten

Dec 7, 2017
Coming from Claire's Quest and this being my 2nd RPGM game, it's mostly bad, i cannot fathom who designed this and why it's so... so. I accepted the Gracias proposition and suddenly i am LITERALLY locked into following the entire storyline cutscene after cutscene after cutscene after cutscene, i can't leave to explore the world for "random" encounters, i can't even interact with the damn clock to go the hyperspace area.
I just have to suffer through that entire route to it's end non stop, you might as well just force me to watch a movie instead of calling it a game. Wtf is this?

Reactions: drone4of2

JustMax

Jan 24, 2018
Coming from Claire's Quest and this being my 2nd RPGM game, it's mostly bad, i cannot fathom who designed this and why it's so... so. I accepted the Gracias proposition and suddenly i am LITERALLY locked into following the entire storyline cutscene after cutscene after cutscene after cutscene, i can't leave to explore the world for "random" encounters, i can't even interact with the damn clock to go the hyperspace area.
I just have to suffer through that entire route to it's end non stop, you might as well just force me to watch a movie instead of calling it a game. Wtf is this?
IIRC the game reminds u before locking u in the final scenes just read the text or when u first unlock free roam mode..tho alt F4 always works for me when i choose the wrong answer

Akenaten

Dec 7, 2017
IIRC the game reminds u before locking u in the final scenes just read the text or when u first unlock free roam mode..tho alt F4 always works for me when i choose the wrong answer
True, it does but there's just a variety of things ruining the experience.

1) The time of day cycle cannot be sped up and if you' re trying to power through certain sections its a drag.

2) After choosing an ending, why do i manually have to get out of the room, down the stairs, out the house and then walk right to the Garcia's place if i am not permitted to go anywhere else in the first place?

3) There is something very wrong with the skip mechanic that i can't quite put my finger on yet.

4) Each ending is an entire movie in itself. In other games you have to fool around a lot with certain characters if you' re gonna get the respective ending and due to that, there is a lot of freedom to try different things. As a result, if you don't like where the scenario is going, you just go somewhere else. But here, after interacting with the Garcia couple 2-3 times, i accept to follow that ending and it just keeps going on and on and on forever. If the endings are this long and i cannot go anywhere else during the play, why is this a game in the first place?

I hate to complaining about things, especially stuff i enjoy for free, but this just rubbed me the wrong way very badly.

I do hope there are people who genuinely enjoyed it though. More power to you.

Reactions: drone4of2

rukoblud

Aug 16, 2019
THey made a post on X with link to their discord to get renpy version but somehow when i click "accept" this invite does nothing. Can anyone share the link for renpy port of the whole original game?

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes