Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
while highly unlikely that it's not a false positive. You know it's possible right? You can hide things in picture files. You are way to aggressive about this, like if affects you on a deep personal level.
To avoid derailing the thread I'll keep this simple and drop it. No you can't hide virus in picture files. You can give them a fake (as in, it is not actually a picture) file extension but you can't hide it in an actual picture. If there's a preview, it's not a virus.

I'm "too aggressive" about bad anti-virus? I was making a suggestion. If you want to keep trash like that around it's totally on you.

go throw more money at dark cookie with his 3 scenes 6 months schedule, these guys are doing 12~~ scenes each 2 months and for small penny. when i see hard working people like this and see those milking motherfuckers it really gets my blood boiling.

fuck you too geeseeki
Not that I'm disagreeing but who are you talking to? Also, add DeepSleep to that list. Abandoned ship for the same reason a long time ago.

Anyway, for those of you that pay attention to posts, I'll be the hero

Don't ask me for Friday's patch tho.

Sep 10, 2017
Just found this game and downloading now to try. Does anyone want/need me to reupload to a MEGA file, I can do so since that is common.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Just found this game and downloading now to try. Does anyone want/need me to reupload to a MEGA file, I can do so since that is common.
Download this:

Anyway, for those of you that pay attention to posts, I'll be the hero

Don't ask me for Friday's patch tho.
It's the latest version :)

Which part is this?
0.93 part 2, it adds family ruote scenes. The patch misses only 2 repeatable scenes and the true ending, witch will be added with a new patch this friday.

Genflare

May 31, 2017
SOMEONE CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG

just trying to clarify to the other people
think of part 1 as 0.93.1 and part 2 as 0.93.2

so, get only part 2. (I'm quite confused because 0.92 has a larger filesize on my pc).

Also really holy shit the devs are doing amazing work, so many other studios drag their content for so long and either get abandoned or never reach an ending while this actually has content, up to a decent end.
Doing absolutely splendid

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
Does this game still have dead ends if you make certain choices?
I have played this game way back when and I got a game over because I let her boss have his way with her. That sucked.

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes