TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Tags and their usage / rules should not be discussed on game threads, go to general discussions or pm's.
If you continue you'll get warned.

bam123

Dec 11, 2017
Too much content to be coded for android. This was already explained a few pages back i think. But i would like to ask. Why would it be good playing an rpg in a mobile device ?. Noxian Nights apk it's pretty uncomfortable and sometimes makes it hard to play (and you can't even edit saves or download a save, they are phone dependant i think). Maybe if you have one that is huge, hard as rock, with a good smell and big head that hits all the spots, then.. in that case you might enjoy it more, but if we are talking about phones they are little and sometimes can get hard to hit the womb of the game. Even putting it in as sole, and deleting all your desires, game can be laggy and might come with errors fast, even if its the tighter one. So yeah i really can't understand why would it be good to play on android. Maybe someone can put a better experiencie of it
So the can jerk it in their bathroom dood lol

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
part 1 part 2 what is the difference?
They were a little late on this patch release schedule, due to the introduction of a new character and drawing her for the first time. So they splitted the patch in 3, releasing them in 3 different weeks, so people can have what was ready as soon as possible.

Part 1 was like 70% of the content of the entire patch, part 2 adds 4 scenes ( like 90% of 0.93 content) and part 3 will come today or as soon as they finish it, and add 2 repeatable events ( probably with new dialogues, but i'm not sure about that) and another ending ( true ending of the game).

Part 3 will be the complete patch.

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
They were a little late on this patch release schedule, due to the introduction of a new character and drawing her for the first time. So they splitted the patch in 3, releasing them in 3 different weeks, so people can have what was ready as soon as possible.

Part 1 was like 70% of the content of the entire patch, part 2 adds 4 scenes ( like 90% of 0.93 content) and part 3 will come today or as soon as they finish it, and add 2 repeatable events ( probably with new dialogues, but i'm not sure about that) and another ending ( true ending of the game).

Part 3 will be the complete patch.
thanks for the reply then i wait a little bit

kk039

Dec 4, 2017
Too much content to be coded for android. This was already explained a few pages back i think. But i would like to ask. Why would it be good playing an rpg in a mobile device ?
A likely reason is because these users do not own a PC (or any equivalent) to access these games. You can read up on papers about emerging economies and mobile internet penetration rates on sites like pewresearch, but a tl;dr reason is that smartphones and data plans are cheaper and easier to access in recent years and so we're seeing a large number of new internet users from emerging economies that do not own PCs and yet are still active on online spheres.

Lag in gaming is a relative issue; you experience lags as 'lags' because you have a PC gaming experience to compare to a mobile gaming experience, whereas some users have only ever gamed on mobile devices meaning that your 'lag' is their par for the course.

Another possible reason is tablet gaming. Like another user said, its more portable so if you own an android tablet you can work it in the bathroom for more privacy I guess?

While the reasons above aren't comprehensive, I hope this explains the situation a little :)

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
A likely reason is because these users do not own a PC (or any equivalent) to access these games. You can read up on papers about emerging economies and mobile internet penetration rates on sites like pewresearch, but a tl;dr reason is that smartphones and data plans are cheaper and easier to access in recent years and so we're seeing a large number of new internet users from emerging economies that do not own PCs and yet are still active on online spheres.

Lag in gaming is a relative issue; you experience lags as 'lags' because you have a PC gaming experience to compare to a mobile gaming experience, whereas some users have only ever gamed on mobile devices meaning that your 'lag' is their par for the course.

Another possible reason is tablet gaming. Like another user said, its more portable so if you own an android tablet you can work it in the bathroom for more privacy I guess?

While the reasons above aren't comprehensive, I hope this explains the situation a little :)
Mobile gaming is a fact, probably because a smartphone is something you need in your life, and a lot of people use this kind of gaming during breaks from study/work. Not my kind of playing games, but numbers speak loudly and mobile games market is skyrocketing.

J0sta

Feb 4, 2017
does anyone else get this error? i haven't been able to play this for a number of updates due to this same issue... for whatever reason its just a reoccurring issue...

Dovoh

May 10, 2018
How do I continue the Sato route after the blindfold scene? When I return to the convenience store it says he is cold since I rejected him, but i dont remember a choice.

Last edited:

Xandrilad

Jan 25, 2019
I've run into a bug that I can't get past on the Garcia route. The day after the first swing events after Adriana comes to the house the game gets stuck with Ayame standing by the stairs. Any suggestions?

Right now I'm trying to load the save in an older version of the game to see if I can get past the event.

OK I figured out how to get past it. You have to exit the right door from the bedroom. Left door won't trigger the scene change and going down stairs causes the game to lock

Last edited:

peershadhu

Apr 4, 2018
does anyone else get this error? i haven't been able to play this for a number of updates due to this same issue... for whatever reason its just a reoccurring issue...
You have to use 7z file extractor
Here is the link to download it:

Reactions: J0sta

kk039

Dec 4, 2017
Mobile gaming is a fact, probably because a smartphone is something you need in your life, and a lot of people use this kind of gaming during breaks from study/work. Not my kind of playing games, but numbers speak loudly and mobile games market is skyrocketing.
I'm not saying mobile gaming is not a thing, nor that games on mobile phones are subpar. What I am trying to explain is why people ask for android ports of games here when playing WIP games intended for PCs is a buggy enough experience.

For sure, there are some people that want to play these games on their phones regardless because they simply prefer games on phones over PCs. But I don't think these people make up a significant enough population simply because most devs don't care enough to create ports of their games on android/ios every update - though they might do so for the final product. There are people out there who can only access the internet via their smartphones; some do it because they do not have access to a PC or an equivalent and some others do not own a PC as powerful as their smartphones to handle these games.

There are many other reasons why these players continually request for android ports for these incomplete games, and my previous reply was to address one of the, likely, more significant reasons for this :)

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes