JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
what is the high resolution pack ?! can i use it with the game to get high quality scenes ?
or is just a collection of images

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Its a good Game, very looooong, endless choices. i playd lots. but now its enough. Thank you very much for so much fapping fun. i deinstall it, but with a smile

Jun 19, 2018
Can we get an android version for this game, it's too popular not to be on android :3
Too much content to be coded for android. This was already explained a few pages back i think. But i would like to ask. Why would it be good playing an rpg in a mobile device ?. Noxian Nights apk it's pretty uncomfortable and sometimes makes it hard to play (and you can't even edit saves or download a save, they are phone dependant i think). Maybe if you have one that is huge, hard as rock, with a good smell and big head that hits all the spots, then.. in that case you might enjoy it more, but if we are talking about phones they are little and sometimes can get hard to hit the womb of the game. Even putting it in as sole, and deleting all your desires, game can be laggy and might come with errors fast, even if its the tighter one. So yeah i really can't understand why would it be good to play on android. Maybe someone can put a better experiencie of it

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
This is probably already known but both my antivirus and antimalware programs stopped the download as they detected a trojan in it.
So, from all the sources they could potentially put trojans in your computers you guys think the pictures are it?

They put trojans in PICTURE files where you can actually preview the pictures?

And so on. Stop putting trash in your computers and by trash I mean those antivirus and antimalware that keep triggering false positives and one day when something malicious actually makes its way in your computer (possibly already there) they do nothing. Purchase something decent that costs 30~35$ a year like Panda Dome or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.T.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris [v0.93 part1] [Heaven Studios] (1.58 gb rar win original)

552 mb rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)

Fleeting Iris [v0.93 part2] update patch (unzip in GAME folder, if asked overwrite existing):

Last edited:

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I hope the problem that the game only in minimize format and i can't make it maximize.
Don't worry, it's working as intended. It's a limitation from the engine and not the game. Try pressing F5 if you don't mind some pixelization.

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes