Bound-Spirit

Dec 6, 2019
mmm why hasn't someone posted ver 99, it's already August and ver 99 should have been released last month but why didn't it come out mmm ..... can anyone tell me the reason
View attachment 761360
Complications, manoeuvring, readjustments, etc. Think that was meant to be a rough estimate for updates anyway. Besides, it's better they're taking their time and making sure everything is working properly. Better that than having a game with severe issues.

Reactions: ravenous_load

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
That's a pretty sweet wallpaper, actually!
Its not a wallpaper, its the background for the new homepage, I have however taken the idea to Starke so if possible he can create a wallpaper out of it.

how can I resize the game without putting full screen?
There is a hidden game.ini file you can try to mess with to get the proper window size.
Else you can go full screen or window mode on F5.

Reactions: cydonia

Verlion

Sep 13, 2019
Its not a wallpaper, its the background for the new homepage, I have however taken the idea to Starke so if possible he can create a wallpaper out of it.

There is a hidden game.ini file you can try to mess with to get the proper window size.
Else you can go full screen or window mode on F5.
I want to ask
Can Ayame change clothes freely in the next update?

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I want to ask
Can Ayame change clothes freely in the next update?
Like Zellemate mentioned, Starke already said in the past that's not doable due to the amount of work it would entail to write every scene in a bunch of different costumes. You would be getting more variations of a scene at the cost of overall scenes.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes