svgr

Nov 11, 2018
Damn it man .. sorry but .. freaking read the post :| there is a save included that you have to use else its locked(OR you have to finish a route to unlock it)

Regarding the hospital route, "it depends" what you did in other routes - You should be able to go back to Melvin route or even Sato route DEPENDING on what you did earlier. An from there you will be able to continue in other routes.
"play the game" and try different options. Try going to 7/11, try going to Melvin's pub.
Thanks for the feedback and help,my file 12 wasnt working cause it was old file version(sorry for annoying you)

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
Lol the word "zombies" is mentioned in different routes, could that be a future game on the same universe, or a future DLC?

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
I believe if you click the pumpkin you go to the halloween universe that has fantasy monsters like orcs etc.In a link 1 page before or 2 they have the patch schedule for the dlc and update (New content ideas and endings thats good)
I know about that, but the reason why Robert has been very busy is because of a investigation about a drug that turns people into "Sex Zombies". They mention that in Clarke's and family routes at least (haven't completed any other one yet). That's why I was thinking that maybe that's the setup for a new game on the same universe, or a DLC. Or maybe they'll give more details in the true/purity route when completed (or even in the office route).

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I know about that, but the reason why Robert has been very busy is because of a investigation about a drug that turns people into "Sex Zombies". They mention that in Clarke's and family routes at least (haven't completed any other one yet). That's why I was thinking that maybe that's the setup for a new game on the same universe, or a DLC. Or maybe they'll give more details in the true/purity route when completed (or even in the office route).
All information about future games are explained on our patreon page ->
or click spoiler (not really a spoiler)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
All information about future games are explained on our patreon page ->
or click spoiler (not really a spoiler)
Holly smokes, now that sounds interesting. So far i just love Fleeting Iris and if there next projects will be as good as this one, oh boy what an treat we are in for :p:eek::love:(y)

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Holly smokes, now that sounds interesting. So far i just love Fleeting Iris and if there next projects will be as good as this one, oh boy what an treat we are in for :p:eek::love:(y)
A lot of fans would love to also see a Fleeting Iris 2 - So a few suggestions have been made where the story continues where Ayame have given birth to 1 or 2 kids. And that would make up for the perfect setting for a MILF game.
And Starke doing what he does best with routes, we would hit both some of the current fetishes(NTR, Cheating, BDSM, BBC, Voyeur and so on) but perhaps also a few new fetishes could appear because of the new settings. We will have to see :p
But this is of cause not right now, a lot of other stuff before that!

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
A lot of fans would love to also see a Fleeting Iris 2 - So a few suggestions have been made where the story continues where Ayame have given birth to 1 or 2 kids. And that would make up for the perfect setting for a MILF game.
And Starke doing what he does best with routes, we would hit both some of the current fetishes(NTR, Cheating, BDSM, BBC, Voyeur and so on) but perhaps also a few new fetishes could appear because of the new settings. We will have to see :p
But this is of cause not right now, a lot of other stuff before that!
OH MY GOD :love: :eek: :love:
I wouldn't say no to a second Iris and with with some of my fave fetishes (NTR,Cheating, BDSM) and make it milf game with Ayame damn... :p:love::p

Reactions: Zellemate

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
Bro, every time I complete a new route I lose respect towards Ayame (even tho it's the player's fault :v), she turns very easily into her twin sister... Must be a family thing :v

• Haha
Reactions: Ayame#1Fan

sinfullblue

Feb 25, 2018
Would be awesome with a game with Robert as the protagonist. maybe after the story of the first game. where NTR revenge will play a role. getting Power in the CIA. destorying Ayame life and after she left robert everthing takes a bad turn for her. hehe :devilish:

Reactions: Taurom

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
Would be awesome with a game with Robert as the protagonist. maybe after the story of the first game. where NTR revenge will play a role. getting Power in the CIA. destorying Ayame life and after she left robert everthing takes a bad turn for her. hehe :devilish:
Yeah, and also since he has more power in the CIA, it will be good if he finds out the true about his father, his first wife and "his son", and also takes revenge on him. hehehehe :devilish::devilish:

Lol, this revenge plot remainds me of a game about a guy that wants to be a knight with his childhood friend, but the king has to "check" if she's "worthy" to be a knight. Later on the game you learn that the "evil guys" wanted to destroy the world 'cause they were also ntr by the king. (but the game doesn't have a good ending for the MC or the "evil guys").

Reactions: sinfullblue

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
** Updated to version 1.07B Including Free-Roam & DLC **
Steam version & patreon version available - Download via Mega folder:

For the pdf version:
Use Adobe Reader or other pdf readers to view else the zoom function won't work properly.
Don't use chrome / firefox or any browers.

Flowchart Preview:
1.png
Free-Roam Preview:
1.png

Last edited:

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
This is considered "Fan made" and are not an official guide or flowchart.
PS. There might be errors and mistakes.
Better than nothing. :HideThePain:

But also, how does this work?
routes.PNG
I'm not sure if you can cancel or delay the Trigger A, but to delay Trigger B do I need to choose the option "Stay and drink a little more" in Sato's route?

Last edited:
Reactions: FlashAlan

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Better than nothing. :HideThePain:

But also, how does this work?
View attachment 681365
I'm not sure if you can cancel or delay the Trigger A, but to delay Trigger B do I need to choose the option "Stay and drink a little more" in Sato's route?
Everything is explained, if you go to the very bottom there is a text explaining how to get secret ending or normal ending.

You will most of the times always hit trigger A(when leaving Garcias route) Unless you want to play Garcias route.
To NOT hit trigger B just play sato route, but NEVER leave it, just simply stop going to the 7/11 next day and continue in Melvin route.

Last edited:

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Does anyone have a save for the restaurant route?
There is no such thing. What are you talking about? If you're talking about the pub route, it's literally the first one you get in game. You can start the game exactly at the day you go to work there for the first time.

jarcko

Jun 8, 2019
Hi all, I think we should discuss what we think of the ending after watching them myself. I know previously there's mentions of good/happy endings, but my personal take I actually think there's a bit more happy endings in my perspective for some that are deemed not. If you guys don't want to be spoiled please read no further in my post.

Sorry anyone who reads it it's massive and I may have repeated things with certain sections of bad writing, just my brain isn't working as well as it should lol.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Hi all, I think we should discuss what we think of the ending after watching them myself. I know previously there's mentions of good/happy endings, but my personal take I actually think there's a bit more happy endings in my perspective for some that are deemed not. If you guys don't want to be spoiled please read no further in my post.

Sorry anyone who reads it it's massive and I may have repeated things with certain sections of bad writing, just my brain isn't working as well as it should lol.
Not gonna lie, the lack of paragraphs and huge walls of text did not make it an easy ready but nonetheless, I read it. All I can say is, I think it's all working as intended. Some of these endings are sad, others are good and others are just goofy like the BBC AV actress one.

This game was never out to please everyone in every path, the goal was always to have something for everyone. I personally like the whole game even though some things make me sick to my stomach and I just want to hit Ayame with a sledgehammer but yeah, I'm with you in regards to "sometimes Ayame gets an happier ending that she deserves" but overall it's her story, right?

What I have high praise for is that most if not all of these situations don't seem too ludicrous. You know stuff like this happen on a daily basis. The only one that I think it's kind of a stretch is

I mean, what are the odds?

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes