Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I thought the curtains in her bathroom were green?

Why does you comment sound so aggressive?
The image is green...ish.

Maybe it's the heat from the steam making it look a bit more transparent? No idea. I was under the impression that's the shower in the second floor of her house but I might be wrong.

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
That's what I thought at first, but the color reminded me of the nurse pictures. After going back to look at it, I mistook the color for the hospital gowns. But looking at it again, for the nurse route, the sprite for the curtain is like a turquoise color but the color in the cg is green. Funny how the shower is the opposite (sprite green, cg turquoise)

Reactions: Lee83848

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
That's what I thought at first, but the color reminded me of the nurse pictures. After going back to look at it, I mistook the color for the hospital gowns. But looking at it again, for the nurse route, the sprite for the curtain is like a turquoise color but the color in the cg is green. Funny how the shower is the opposite (sprite green, cg turquoise)
I can confirm it's inside Robert's house somewhere.
And Ayame is getting fucked by somebody(if that was ever unclear).

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019

A little late I know but I was too tired last night to write whatever it was and had a massive migraine from working on very fine details while CG editing. Lately I've been working about 12 to 15 hours a day on Fleeting Iris to make the last patch arrive as quickly as possible in these times of need for distraction as well as making it as big and awesome as possible to provide for many hours of fun.
Without further ado, let's report what we have done this week!
Most of our menus have been overhauled for simplicity as well as looking a lot prettier and more functional. We also added a Menu song. We also overhauled all of our Tutorials. Here's a preview of what you can expect:

We got rid of the profile menu. We got rid of Career which was going to make a bigger play in the Free Roam part of the game but we have decided to change it for "Suspicion" which is a stat that measures Robert's trust in Ayame and having it too low will provide Game Overs and endings in key points. We announced it, here it is. Obviously it will have a major impact later on.

We finished 3 out of the 4 new maps coming out this patch. Ayame is going to go back to Japan for a festival of the lights. Very pretty area, very themed, Ayame's dressed in a Yukata, you know it'll lead into sex.

All of our "eventing" is done so we now just need to write the dialogues and write the hentai scenes, put them in their place, etc. We already received 5 hentai scenes that we shared with you guys on Discord for those who don't want to be spoiled. They could've been delivered somewhat faster but we were extra detail oriented on these ones and we accepted nothing less than perfection to give you guys. In my opinion they're all absolutely beautiful and not only that, I'm proud to announce we will have our first and possibly second animated scenes!
It's only a couple frames but it's an actual proper animation. We've been messing around with it but now it looks very very cool and a sign of what we plan on doing in the future.

The endings also got overhauled. They have a new presentation and they have their own place in the gallery, all conveniently put together for you guys to check.
That is all for now. Next Wednesday I plan to have a lot more news for you guys, a lot of written hentai scenes and even more previews for you guys to check in Discord. One should come out today. I've already seen the outlines for the next 2/3 scenes and I can tell they're going to be pretty amazing already.

Also, I'm aware a lot of people removed their support because they're expecting some fucked up times economically ahead. We understand that, but remember that we're already in a extremely tight budget, and without support, no matter how much we love doing this, we won't be able to continue working in the game. Those 10$ mean a lot to us and we need your support now more than ever.
So thank you all for your continue support, for believing in us, and we will be back soon with an amazing patch to help you forget for a second the situation we were put in.

Much love.
~ Starke

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I actually think the menu looks blander and more "amateurish" than before. Especially the bars look kinda boring.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I actually think the menu looks blander and more "amateurish" than before. Especially the bars look kinda boring.
The original looks very old in style, like something from 1999 - The new menu feels more modern and much cleaner.
But ofc. everybody have their own taste and right to express their opinion...
However your criticism is not very constructive - Instead give us a couple of good examples of how you would want it to be, and I'll be sure to pass them along.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
The original looks very old in style, like something from 1999 - The new menu feels more modern and much cleaner.
But ofc. everybody have their own taste and right to express their opinion...
However your criticism is not very constructive - Instead give us a couple of good examples of how you would want it to be, and I'll be sure to pass them along.
I just preferred the old one. The icons gave it some charm and a fresh look. Now it's just a bunch of buttons and bars.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I just preferred the old one. The icons gave it some charm and a fresh look. Now it's just a bunch of buttons and bars.
I can understand what you mean if this game is new to you. But since the game have several years on its back, many older patreons feel its new and refreshing - Which is our main priority.
The menu design-update was also shared via patreon, and there have been no complaints there yet.
If you are a patreon yourself, I would recommend you give your opinion on the webpage in the comments field instead of here.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I played this game when Starke was yelling at everyone on ULMF that they should worship his vision and dedication, I remember when the menu looked REALLY bad and outdated :p I just didn't feel the menu needed an update now, but if the people paying for it wanted it more power to them.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I played this game when Starke was yelling at everyone on ULMF that they should worship his vision and dedication, I remember when the menu looked REALLY bad and outdated :p I just didn't feel the menu needed an update now, but if the people paying for it wanted it more power to them.
Nahhh its not like that..... because of the corona situation, Starke have extra spare time on his hands right now.
So he is dedicating all this time to the game right now, for all manners of improvements wherever he feel the game lacks it.
Scenes... menu's... sounds.... effects.... dialogues.... everything.

Bound-Spirit

Dec 6, 2019
Quite new to the game (just recently got the 0.97.2 version) but I think its pretty good so far, Ayame is a really likeable character. Just wish there was more interactions between Ayame & Fujiko, in particular Fujiko being the bad girl to Ayame's good girl.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Quite new to the game (just recently got the 0.97.2 version) but I think its pretty good so far, Ayame is a really likeable character. Just wish there was more interactions between Ayame & Fujiko, in particular Fujiko being the bad girl to Ayame's good girl.
Patreon and incest don't go together.

I played this game when Starke was yelling at everyone on ULMF that they should worship his vision and dedication <snip>.
I love it how years later some people are still sulking up about ULMF.

All I can recall from way back (which you can actually find in the post history, I did so myself a few months ago) is him setting obvious trolls straight which is quite hilarious to read.

People hated the guy because he didn't take shit from trolls and most of all because he made his own forum behind closed doors and people needed to get referred by someone who was already a member to get in or pay 50$ which was a fee to keep kids away. Funny it may seem, that actually worked wonders for them.

This to me and I'm sure many others seems like "I'm not part of the cool kids so I'm mad now and I will start a tirade against anything starke does, buaah", and sadly this usually works because it's the internet and the general population is pretty fucking stupid. Just slander someone without any proof and you'll have a lot of idiots believing you.

Every time someone asks "so what was so bad about the guy?" people reply with purposely vague comments or over-exaggeration like saying "he was asking people to worship his vision and dedication" but surprisingly I've never heard anything bad about him from anyone who actually talked to the guy without a stone in each hand. Curious.

I'll leave it at that regarding his character. I just feel that someone should step up for him since all who stepped up to him got pretty fucking embarrassed on ULMF, but thanks to that he doesn't go on online forums anymore and that's why we can't have a discussion with him in this forum, so yeah, much appreciated internet trolls.

Regarding his vision and dedication. Even though you're using worship as a joke/slander and obviously no person or hentai game is worth worshiping, it's funny that you mention out of all the things, his vision and dedication.

Vision. Everyone used to say this project was overly ambitious and it was a milking job and it would go nowhere. This was 5 years ago. Look at the start of this thread and check how ridiculous those posts sound now. Those aged more destitute than WHO telling people COVID-19 couldn't spread between humans.

One of my favorites old but gold was this one from ULMF:

1585869065375.png

This is a comment from Stoper before he went super sour in that thread. Did you play Stoper's game? Then reading the picture above speaks for itself.

Regarding his or his team's dedication. Most developers can't handle a light breeze of setbacks before they quit. You've been here for a long time so depending on how active you are you have an idea of how many came and went. This guy and his team have been through some of the most vile documented shit I've ever seen, enough to destroy a triple A team and they still kept pushing and pushing and now the game is two patches away from completion.

This game in my opinion and body of work has no rival in the genre. You can compare and criticize the writing, the drawings, the couple days delays they hit sometimes even when they're releasing patches every two months with more content than most games out there on Patreon release in a year which is something people often forget to mention. Whatever you want to talk shit about, their vision and dedication is clearly not the place to aim at.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes