SomaCruz

Jun 9, 2017
what page for the fan sig? the link on 1st page doesn't show its on that page.

EDIT: NVM

Last edited:

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Guys a help... after she goes to the masseuse with Robert and the photographer offers to take pictures for the magazine, the screen goes black. This is no matter what tan she is wearing. any tips? Thank you in advance. I couldn't find the save to put

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Is the game complete now?
You could say that, now the extras are just coming out. So in the end you don't have to wait any longer with the game, because while it made sense to wait before version 1.0 came out, now it's actually a question of whether you like coming back to the game several times after the next patches.

I, for example, have so many games in my library that I usually wait for the final content, because I don't like to return every now and then for a few extra scenes and ruin the atmosphere of the game.

Reactions: Vidster and Nerro

rocksmasher

Dec 22, 2019
hi everyone, i am getting a bug in the exhibitionism route where ayame enters the men's bathroom and walks straight against the wall and then i can't do anything. Is there a way to fix this?

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Release schedule link seems to not be working anymore on patreon. Any way to find it somewhere else?

hi everyone, i am getting a bug in the exhibitionism route where ayame enters the men's bathroom and walks straight against the wall and then i can't do anything. Is there a way to fix this?
I don't know if this is the case, but a patch has been released to fix several bugs, link below.

Voido

Mar 12, 2019
The game is good, the only inconvenience is the number of times I played it from time to time and not even figuring if there's something new in the latest playthrough or I just saw what I saw already?

I wish there were more obvious ways to change the routes, as I still haven't figured out how to start office route as my Ayame was saying smth like "I need to know truth about Melvin first" and I was like "Alright" - finished more Melvin quests and later I wasn't able to change the route. The game shouldn't put me in a situation where I need to make save after each step.

Also, only from gallery I've learned that there's an AV actress route, but it's not obvious how to trigger this at all during regular playthrough and the game doesn't give enough details to figure it out myself.

I really don't want to grind the ways to figure this out or read the walkthrough - the game should be obvious enough to give enough details about all of its content.

Probably I'm too stupid, but most of the games manage to leave enough tips to figure out different paths if there are any.

I'm not a developer but I understand that it's tough to fix now as it feels like the game was supposed to be smaller at the beggining, but the dev had enough inspiration to continue expanding it and this caused prolem I've dsecribed.

Overall I consider this to be the best games I've ever played, no regrets even playing it over again.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes