Dec 22, 2018
aside from the obvious, what are the differences between rpgm version and renpy version? I notice the version on them is different, does this mean the rpgm version is more up-to-date?

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Hello just wonder.
What the statut of heaven studio ? i check both they patreon and they substart and no upadate since jully.
Personaly i was never interest in fleeting iris but i am quite interest in second and third game plan ( especialy the third)
So wonder if they start to work on the next game aka the first one is finaly realy end and no more suprise new dlc ( maybe only suprise for me )
if some one would be kind egnought to reply to me i would apreciated

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
The Ren'Py version has higher resolution images, 960x720 from the RPGM 640x480
Apparently the Renpy version isn't as good as the RPGM version, blowing up resolution doesn't mean shit if they leave content out in the renpy version. According to the steam review that is.

For anyone wondering I tried hacking the save from RPGM to inject it in the Renpy but there's too many script errors and crashes the game, it needs it's own save. I think you could just examine the clock though right and enter the gallery and use the shadow to unlock everything? Havent tested this theory out as this renpy crashes on my system too much. Can't be asked to fix it lol
Thanks for this information.
I have downloaded both the RPGM and RenPy version.
Apparently RenPy ver is compiled with version 8 so doesn't work with x86. I wanted to compile with version 7, but it's also packed with .RPA, so no possibility as it require not packed source files...
The RPGM version of the base game work without problems though.
Only RPGM DLC has a problem, because it has altered launcher and there is some resolution weirdness
IRISIF.JPG

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Shizusan
4.00 star(s) 93 Votes