JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Well you are allowed your opinion like everybody is - The route is a swinger route, so not much swinging going on if she is not just a little bit willing to have sex. The route do split into two parts where you can choose how you want it to end.
- Not to mention you have the option to opt out and pick another route if you want.
- If you opt out you have 9 other routes including their 8 subroutes(17 total) which each have their own ending.
- There is also a lovely Halloween minigame(however ending is not done yet) and a DLC which some beasti content.
- Hope there is something in between that you will find to your liking!
Thank you very much for the reply.
The route itself is awesome, don't get me wrong. I wouldn't wanna opt out of it, but just wish that it had more choices, ya kno? It's a good route and I do enjoy the chemistry between Dan's wife and Robert (Sorry, I forgot her name). However, the scenes in the resort was sort of lacking FOR ME. It would have been nice if we could have had Robert confront them both without basically a "game over bro, you lost yo' bitch!".
I will continue to try different stuff and play different routes to try and get all scenes though.

Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Thank you very much for the reply.
The route itself is awesome, don't get me wrong. I wouldn't wanna opt out of it, but just wish that it had more choices, ya kno? It's a good route and I do enjoy the chemistry between Dan's wife and Robert (Sorry, I forgot her name). However, the scenes in the resort was sort of lacking FOR ME. It would have been nice if we could have had Robert confront them both without basically a "game over bro, you lost yo' bitch!".
I will continue to try different stuff and play different routes to try and get all scenes though.
Good to hear you liked "some of it" :coffee: And I completely understand what you mean.
However - The problem with this game(and all other games to be honest), is people want more of "this route" or some people would like to see a bit more of this fetish over here, and others want "this feature" implemented and so on.
- Starke(head dev) have his own ideas and ways he wants to show off each route - Each is like a different story in it's own little world not connected to the other routes directly - And he want to show his story for that route with different aspects of NTR/cheating/other things including a specific ending to that route.
- Starke do listen to suggestions for almost anything, especially if its something that is well thought out and explained.
That said, the game is into the end-development phase and the team is moving on to other games very soon - So almost impossible to get suggestions in regarding the main routes since they have been done for around 1 year now.
- This is also the teams very first game, and they have learned a lot over the years, so the next game will properly be very different in many aspects.

Anyway - Hope you will have fun playing some of the remaining routes you have not tried yet!

• Red Heart
Reactions: JamieSadistic

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Good to hear you liked "some of it" :coffee: And I completely understand what you mean.
However - The problem with this game(and all other games to be honest), is people want more of "this route" or some people would like to see a bit more of this fetish over here, and others want "this feature" implemented and so on.
- Starke(head dev) have his own ideas and ways he wants to show off each route - Each is like a different story in it's own little world not connected to the other routes directly - And he want to show his story for that route with different aspects of NTR/cheating/other things including a specific ending to that route.
- Starke do listen to suggestions for almost anything, especially if its something that is well thought out and explained.
That said, the game is into the end-development phase and the team is moving on to other games very soon - So almost impossible to get suggestions in regarding the main routes since they have been done for around 1 year now.
- This is also the teams very first game, and they have learned a lot over the years, so the next game will properly be very different in many aspects.

Anyway - Hope you will have fun playing some of the remaining routes you have not tried yet!
I completely understand what you mean. I'm developing my first game and I have a specific story in mind so I'd be very reluctant to change aspects of the main story that would derail the ending in mind. I also get that everyone has their complaints and ideas about changing this and changing that. I guess it's just a personal pet peeve when there isn't choices but like you said, he has his story that he wants to tell.
Thank you for being awesome enough to respond without hostility. I appreciate that a lot.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I completely understand what you mean. I'm developing my first game and I have a specific story in mind so I'd be very reluctant to change aspects of the main story that would derail the ending in mind. I also get that everyone has their complaints and ideas about changing this and changing that. I guess it's just a personal pet peeve when there isn't choices but like you said, he has his story that he wants to tell.
Thank you for being awesome enough to respond without hostility. I appreciate that a lot.
Best of luck with your game man :coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JamieSadistic

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
:mad:

Pretty much the entire Garcia route is kinetic. It would be much nicer if Dev would give us some choices and not turn Ayame into a full on cock-whore immediately. Plus that pregnancy with no choice at all was kinda crap

Of course, that's just my opinion.
Oh you made a choice, you just don't realize where.

Zellemate hinted at you what you did "wrong".

This game doesn't hold your hand in the sense that it won't tell you exactly what will be the outcome and consequences of your choices but I guarantee you the choices are there for you to make, you just assumed whatever you picked was irrelevant for the outcome.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Oh you made a choice, you just don't realize where.

Zellemate hinted at you what you did "wrong".

This game doesn't hold your hand in the sense that it won't tell you exactly what will be the outcome and consequences of your choices but I guarantee you the choices are there for you to make, you just assumed whatever you picked was irrelevant for the outcome.
As far as I remember, the only choices I made were the two that I got the warning for saying that I'd be locked in the route. I'm not sure if I did something else other than Melvin's route but yeah. It's all good, as far as I can tell, this game has pretty decent replayability.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Searched the thread for all the keywords I could think of and came up empty so I'll ask here. MC went with Robert to the massage parlour and after the massage, dude approached MC asking if MC wanted to model. Ayame said she wanted to think about it and then a black screen happened where I wasn't able to do anything. I used the transportation ring to transport MC back to the house and now Ayame and Robert are sitting at the dinner table while MC is free to walk around. I dunno what happened or if there's a way to fix it but if there is, could someone help a brotha out?

boruu

Jul 31, 2021
hi i almost finished the game but i have a few questions
1.How do i get the 20th ending
2.I cant see the photographer event massage event the game just crushes anyone have this problem ?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Searched the thread for all the keywords I could think of and came up empty so I'll ask here. MC went with Robert to the massage parlour and after the massage, dude approached MC asking if MC wanted to model. Ayame said she wanted to think about it and then a black screen happened where I wasn't able to do anything. I used the transportation ring to transport MC back to the house and now Ayame and Robert are sitting at the dinner table while MC is free to walk around. I dunno what happened or if there's a way to fix it but if there is, could someone help a brotha out?
This is a two sided problem, which actually starts by this being a pirate forum.
1. The newest bug fix version have not been leaked(and properly won't at this point)
2. The 2nd is that no admin have tagged the bugfix files which is being mentioned throughout the last 10+ pages back as "tempfix" multiple times.
- Above this post somebody have linked to it for references FYI.
- The temp fix, fixed this bug issues and other problems as well. It's also available on our discord channel in the bug channel.

any news when will be next update?
There will be a new podcast tomorrow where Starke will properly mention something about the release date.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
This is a two sided problem, which actually starts by this being a pirate forum.
1. The newest bug fix version have not been leaked(and properly won't at this point)
2. The 2nd is that no admin have tagged the bugfix files which is being mentioned throughout the last 10+ pages back as "tempfix" multiple times.
- The temp fix, fixed this bug issues and other problems as well. It's also available on our discord channel in the bug channel.

There will be a new podcast tomorrow where Starke will properly mention something about the release date.
Yay, Podcast. :giggle:
Do we have time for when it starts?

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018

Thank you bud.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
podcast live !

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes