aNTiReal

Jun 29, 2019
Playing this game since 2 years and it's still my fav.
Furthermore there are still regular updates. Which in itself is great.
The only drawback I have with this game is the inability to play the game on Linux. Unfortunately a virtual machine still has to be used for this. It works with proton.
Nonetheless this is probably the only game I would spend my money on. xD

Last edited:
Reactions: Zellemate

pocencer

Nov 20, 2018
I get the Fallen state from Melvin route, and automatically start then cosplay event. It remind the Fallen state once before Ayame change to SF costume, then the next day the sytem remind me the Fallen state again and start the same cosplay event but blackout before changing SF costume only menu can access.

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
You need a virtual windows via your mac to make that work.

Mega

It's the plot for the next game!
- Check the Guide on the front page

- Check the Guide on the front page

Thanks. The flowchart texts are really tiny. Would have preferred the guide to be blocks of text for each route instead though. Or am I opening up the files the wrong way. So far I get a black screen for the Ryuugai slut route right before the anime convention, and after Robert and Ayame's couple message. Guessing those are unfinished routes. This game has so much content! Love it ! Keep up the fabulous work.

Last edited:

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Thanks. The flowchart texts are really tiny. Would have preferred the guide to be blocks of text for each route instead though. Or am I opening up the files the wrong way. So far I get a black screen for the Ryuugai slut route right before the anime convention, and after Robert and Ayame's couple message. Guessing those are unfinished routes. This game has so much content! Love it ! Keep up the fabulous work.
1. Of cause you have downloaded either the png or pdf from the mega link I will assume.
2. Use whatever image viewer if its the png file and zoom is as much as you want.
3. Pdf file needs to be opened with Adobe reader(or any other pdf reader) to be able to zoom.
4. You can also open the file directly on mega by right clicking and pressing preview. Zoom also works fine there.
1.png

The current version here on F95 is bugged - There is a bug fix version on patreon OR go further back I have uploaded a temp fix.
Its attached here again for all those who have issues.

And for those interested - New podcast ->

Last edited:

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
1. Of cause you have downloaded either the png or pdf from the mega link I will assume.
2. Use whatever image viewer if its the png file and zoom is as much as you want.
3. Pdf file needs to be opened with Adobe reader(or any other pdf reader) to be able to zoom.
4. You can also open the file directly on mega by right clicking and pressing preview. Zoom also works fine there.
View attachment 1390556

The current version here on F95 is bugged - There is a bug fix version on patreon OR go further back I have uploaded a temp fix.
Its attached here again for all those who have issues.

And for those interested - New podcast ->
The new version have the bug fixed, right?
What else bring the new version in patreon?

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
The new version have the bug fixed, right?
What else bring the new version in patreon?
There's really no better way to say than just post patch notes so here you go:

• The shower scene with Chad in the Kinky Kittens route is now animated. This is our first full animation and should work as a preview of things to come!
• Tanning, both in the regular beach and the nudist beach now has CG's.
• You should no longer be able to watch the West Inwood wall scenes while being on the Family Route.
• All the tutorials can now be re-watched in the library granted you've seen them at least once.
• Added a Melvin monologue after this conversation with Ayame that Jack can potential overhear in the Melvin route.
• Ayame can no longer enter the slums if she has already been warned by the hobo leader about what goes on in there.
• The player can now refuse to attend the Cosplay Convention weekend. There is a warning to let you know you will miss those scenes but if you've already seen them you can just skip this weekend making it non-mandatory.
• Fixed a story inconsistency where Ayame mentioned getting married in 59 days and later on in 58 days.
• The reward for the first part of the hobos quest is now +2 Morality. This is one of the few instances in the game where you can actually increase your Morality.
• Fixed an issue where Ayame would take the incorrect number of steps when Jack overhears her conversation on the phone.
• Fixed an issue where in the Melvin Loyal Path the player was forced to watch the Fallen Tutorial more than once.
• In the scene where Ayame is caught by Robert while having sex with the hobos in their bed there was a picture with the wrong tan.
• Fixed an issue where the player speed would be incorrect after kissing Clarke.
• Autosaves now work.
• The saves should have the correct number in the Diary folder instead of Autosave being save 001, save 1 being save 002 and so on. Autosave is now catalogued as save 0.
• Fixed a bug reported by many, many people where Ayame could get stuck in the hobo area.
• Fixed a bug reported by many, many people where after the first photoshoot day the players would get a black screen.
• Fixed an issue where the text in the hobo ending was too hard to read.
• Fixed an issue in the BBC AV actress route where the limo was out of place near the hobo area.
• Fixed an issue where the player would get the wrong message after being locked in the BBC AV actress route.
• The closet which Ayame has to interact with to start the final exhibitionism scenes is now available during the night, as intended.
• Fixed an issue where Ayame's Morality wouldn't decrease after the tent kissing scene with Clyde.
• Fixed an issue where Ayame would have the wrong skin complexion while talking with Jack after the exhibitionism scene with the police officer.
• All instances of "Unknown Voice" have been changed to "Distorted Voice" during the exhibitionism events for consistency.
• Fixed an issue where the save option would be grayed out at the wrong moment after Ayame had sex with Arthur for the first time.
• Fixed multiple typos in the exhibitionism/hobo events.
• Fixed multiple typos in the Sato route.
• Fixed a mirrored bust during a specific dialogue in the Melvin's route.
• Fixed a bust with the wrong skin complexity during the Sato route.
• Fixed an issue where using "Q" to hide the text box wouldn't hide it properly during Ayame's introspection monologues.

Reactions: vermillion96

maitrarosy

Feb 3, 2019
Is this mobile version?
I m looking for PC version bcoz it is hard to play this in pc. Very small window and i have to use arrow keys instead of mouse.
Anyone have solutions to that?

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Did they say when new patch is out ? I mean 1.08
No as of late they havent been very vocal about whats goin on. But I assume after the developer stark had a health scare they are takin it easy cause they used to release podcasts every week to update the fans and what not and they havent done that since sometime in July. Cant say I blame Stark cause I've damn near worked myself to death before and after I did I never went that hard ever again. Your personal wellbeing comes before evertything.

HV3

Jun 5, 2017
Returning to the game after a long hiatus (as you do when patiently waiting for content to build up :D)

I cannot get the Park and now Subway events to trigger.
According to the walkthrough I needed 85 or higher morale, but no matter what or when I went there was no event in the park. I thought I messed up, played lots more to get Night time and now I have both colognes and still no Subway event.

What did I miss?

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
No as of late they havent been very vocal about whats goin on. But I assume after the developer stark had a health scare they are takin it easy cause they used to release podcasts every week to update the fans and what not and they havent done that since sometime in July. Cant say I blame Stark cause I've damn near worked myself to death before and after I did I never went that hard ever again. Your personal wellbeing comes before evertything.
There was one Monday and one like two weeks before that. We weren't left in the dark.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Returning to the game after a long hiatus (as you do when patiently waiting for content to build up :D)

I cannot get the Park and now Subway events to trigger.
According to the walkthrough I needed 85 or higher morale, but no matter what or when I went there was no event in the park. I thought I messed up, played lots more to get Night time and now I have both colognes and still no Subway event.

What did I miss?
- The park event is active from the very beginning of the game and will be there until around day 30. You can start a new game and go directly to the park and its there ready to go. If its not there you either already did it, or you passed day 30 when it goes away.
- Same thing goes for subway molester. You need to have the right stats between 81 and 54 morality + have perfume or cologne.
If these things are met and you use the subway it will trigger.

If you use a save where its already triggered it won't trigger again.
I have personally tested both these events and they work fine - Make sure to read all the requirements in the Free-Roam guide.

Reactions: FavenXXX

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
There was one Monday and one like two weeks before that. We weren't left in the dark.
Well according to Patreon they released a bugfixed version of 1.07 on August 20 but other then that there hasnt been a podcast since July 22nd around the time they released the first version of 1.07. And there definitely wasnt 1 monday unless its only for tiers higher then 10$. Either way not like I really care Heaven Studios is pretty consistent and plus now they have another game to work on besides fleeting iris.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes