Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
hmmm played 1 or 2 year ago and dont have it, then no any tags, now can i ask you are they from begining or only at final ( and how many aproximtiveli ) thx
The game have over 300 CG's / Scenes, to go back and reanimated all those with our 1 animator on the team would take .... days, weeks, months.
- So no all the old scenes have not been animated of cause.
- Some new scenes are animated, check the gallery if you wanna find out which, my guess is its around 10? I could be wrong.
- Going forward there will come more animated scenes, also for our next games of cause!

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
The game have over 300 CG's / Scenes, to go back and reanimated all those with our 1 animator on the team would take .... days, weeks, months.
- Some new scenes are animated, check the gallery if you wanna find out which, my guess is its around 10? I could be wrong.
- Going forward there will come more animated scenes, also for our next games of cause!
You should animate the most popular paths. Like the scenes with Melvin for example.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
You should animate the most popular paths. Like the scenes with Melvin for example.
I think that after all those years working on the same project, they just want it to be finished.
After all, that allows them to move on with their next project, most of which have already been announced.
As I see it, going back and 're-doing' stuff in the current (now pretty much finished) game wouldn't really look very appealing.

And besides, animation is still pretty much a rarity in eroge. I see a lot of complaints about it on many game threads, but even if you look at the big boys like AliceSoft ... 0.0 animations in even their most popular and high regarded games. Take Evenicle or Rance for instance.
In most cases, the best you can hope for is plenty of 'variations' on the base CG as the scene progresses.
Sure, those ain't RPGM, but we could name plenty of 'highly regarded' RPGM games that ain't got any animated scenes.

It's pretty much just more expensive to produce ya know.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
I think that after all those years working on the same project, they just want it to be finished.
After all, that allows them to move on with their next project, most of which have already been announced.
As I see it, going back and 're-doing' stuff in the current (now pretty much finished) game wouldn't really look very appealing.

And besides, animation is still pretty much a rarity in eroge. I see a lot of complaints about it on many game threads, but even if you look at the big boys like AliceSoft ... 0.0 animations in even their most popular and high regarded games. Take Evenicle or Rance for instance.
In most cases, the best you can hope for is plenty of 'variations' on the base CG as the scene progresses.
Sure, those ain't RPGM, but we could name plenty of 'highly regarded' RPGM games that ain't got any animated scenes.

It's pretty much just more expensive to produce ya know.
Those games could be even more popular if they had animations though.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Problem is going back and doing this kind of thing would set all other projects on hold, and both the team and the fans would be standing still for a very long time - To progress and go forward the team needs to move on to other/new projects!
- Right now the team is already working on another game Journey Abroad + doing the shota patch(Fleeting Iris IF).
- When Shota patch is done they will move on to Blood Lust + working on Journey Abroad.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
1. Why would the creator add the RTP in the link?, every patreon know its needed.
2. F95 have a great Tutorial subpost when in need of help regarding RPGMAKER -> Here
3. Let me know what size you end up with after you have re-packaged it since you are so skilled :coffee:
Well lets see RTP is 186 MB which if added to the game instead of being a separate download would make the game 186 MB larger possibly a little less with zip compression. :rolleyes:

I mean what was the point of your last snide comment? Do you think that adding a 186 MB file is going to make the re-package massively bigger or something?

Belgaesh

Apr 6, 2019
So is the game now complete? I suppose that the shota patch will be released as a standalone, like the beast DLC.

Also any news about an update to the steam version?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Well lets see RTP is 186 MB which if added to the game instead of being a separate download would make the game 186 MB larger possibly a little less with zip compression. :rolleyes:

I mean what was the point of your last snide comment? Do you think that adding a 186 MB file is going to make the re-package massively bigger or something?
When Fleeting Iris is finished and bugfree and put on the shelf, yeah it could make sense to add it there (y)

So is the game now complete? I suppose that the shota patch will be released as a standalone, like the beast DLC.

Also any news about an update to the steam version?
Waiting for bug reports and then bug fixes, then the game will be send to Kagura games and then there will be some wait time before it gets updated on steam
- And yes the Shota patch will be released as a standalone!

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Is there no way to expand the size of the screen? It's like 5 inches square on my screen and the maximize button is greyed out.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
You need to download RPGmaker VX ACE and install it before you can play this game
->

1. Why would the creator add the RTP in the link?, every patreon know its needed.
2. F95 have a great Tutorial subpost when in need of help regarding RPGMAKER -> Here
3. Let me know what size you end up with after you have re-packaged it since you are so skilled :coffee:
I've always wondered how image compression works (I see a lot of people post compressed version of games here, always wondered how hard it'd be), so I actually took about 30 minutes of my time today to explore image compression. ~4.1GB of images seemed a lot, but then I also see there's a ton of images.

However I did find some good image utilities that you can try in your game. I tested about 100 images (they're almost all pngs so that actually made it a lot easier), and results range from 60% to 80% depending on which utility you use.

Here's some services where you can batch upload your images
- works in batches of 20s
- bulk upload works, kinda wonky after a few hundred batch, not sure why

I don't recommend doing this effort via website

says they use pngquant and ECT
Definitely give a try, seems easy to use, though I haven't tried it yet since I got bored.
ECT is here, though not sure why imagecompressor.io uses both since they seem to be independent tools:

Tested, runs local machine without http upload
This tool , I've tested and it works 100%. Gave me about 20% reduction in size, not as good as pngquant used by

Assuming you use pngquant, you should be able to get 4.1GB down to ~2.5GB hopefully?

Not that I think you should do it anyway, since who cares if f95zone pirates can steal your games faster. Just thought you should be interested to learn a bit about image compression instead of throwing your hands up in the air. I sure did!

There's so many tools out there :eek:

LEET

May 29, 2017
Is this game complete or still unfinished?

bossfromhell

Mar 6, 2021
Guys I can`t use my old saves from version 1.06 neither on 1.08 or 1.09. There is some way or I have to restart the game or continue on the saves that came together?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris [v1.0.9] [Heaven Studios]

COMPRESSED

SIZE: ~ 926 MB

- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Is this game complete or still unfinished?
same question, it finished when complete shouta route is fully developed?, i finally want to play the game to dont have the issue of imcompatible save files with recent versions

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes