dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
This naming-system/release-schedule is like girl math. "If I cancel an unreleased game and just rebrand it as the sequel then I made 2 games for the price of 0".

Feb 3, 2024
Seems like an oversight. I have max equip load and have basically made it impossible to progress.
Also progress in general just feels painfully slow.
Anyone know where the save file is? I'm just gonna edit the shit out of this.
just got through all existing content in like 1hr, it's not worth the hassle of even importing a save in it's current state. wait for some updates imo

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
The absolute state of western gamedevs... the never-ending development cycle, version 0.0001 of release, or abandonment. Maybe i just don't notice finished games as well as i do with unfinished, or something.
This is F95Zone though. All but a handful are amateur devs doing this in their spare time, often with little to no training, in between their jobs as a horse inseminator or Arby's clerk. (Think about that the next time you get the Horsey sauce). I wouldn't really use this as a basis to compare against professional East Asian dev-companies, even of the indie variety.

Reactions: jdoe1239874560

Anarial

May 9, 2018
This game needs to allow you to unequip gear, not just swap it out for other gear. And, while I was swapping stuff, I got my equip load to 110/65 (overburdened), which should not happen. It also locks all your gear so you cannot change anything afterwards.
You can (sort of) unequip gear, if you drag it to the swirly black hole looking thing at the bottom it'll unequip it - but it will also destroy the item. Definitely needs a proper unequip function though. And pretty much everything on the UI is in dire need of a tooltip!

PM21

May 1, 2018
Naming and balance shenanigans aside there is a foundation here that I'd like to see developed. Some of the art is legitimately great and I'd like to see some systems expanded on.
I'll joke for now, but I could see this as something that I'd toss a couple bucks at.

How soon a patch arrives that allows for unequipping gear when a driving point for advertisement is the different costumes will definitely set the tone for development.

Kethrian

Oct 5, 2018
You can (sort of) unequip gear, if you drag it to the swirly black hole looking thing at the bottom it'll unequip it - but it will also destroy the item. Definitely needs a proper unequip function though. And pretty much everything on the UI is in dire need of a tooltip!
When I broke the weight allowance, even that did not work.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote